Two

Cole's POV
I stare at the prince of Italy, he looked like a complete dick and was clearly acting like one. Kennedy and I had no idea what their Majesty's were agreeing on but I couldn't help but stare at the prince himself, he was acting like he had already owned the palace.

The kings soldiers were also present, standing by the windows while we stood by the doors. I look over at Kennedy and he raises his eyebrows quickly.

"Well thank you"The king says, he turns to us and I nod. Scarlett then stands up and Kennedy opens up the door as I wait for her to step through. The princes eyes were on us and I narrow my eyes at him before I close the door.

"Well he was something"Kennedy says as we stand in the hallway.

"He's been a creep since my mother had gotten sick and their visits have become quite frequent" Scarlett sighs.

"Seriously? I got uncomfortable looking at him" I confess.

"Would you two care if I'd just have the extra patrol today?" She asks.

"Of course not princess, you're ours" Kennedy winks. "But right now your Cole's, I'm being paged"Kennedy tells me as he pulls out his walkie that's beeping. "You good?" He asks.

"I got this, go ahead"I say and Kennedy walks away.

"So your highness, what's on your schedule now?" I ask, shoving my hands in my uniform pants.

Scarlett's POV
To my surprise, father allowed us kids out of the palace. My siblings were eager to get out of the palace, as for me it was more of a hello I'm gonna be your new queen greeting. I pull the hood on my clock as we enter the market area of the commonwealth.

We had so many soldiers with us but the main core stayed a few feet away from me "stay close yes?" I tell my siblings and they nod but I knew from the look of my sisters faces they were not gonna follow my orders.

They walk away from me, a small jump to their step. I eye out Smith and Kennedy and nod my head to my sisters, they nod.

Trevor and I walk the streets, saying hello to the people as we passed, making light conversation. Father would be proud of us. As Trevor and I talked to an elderly couple, in the corner of my eye I could see Cole and Jefferson talking sometimes even laughing.

You could hear a loud bell ring from the distance and then a swarm of kids come running down the hill. Jefferson walks forward to us and tells us that our sisters are making damage and seems as though everyone loves them.

"Cole!" I hear, the three of us turn around to see a girl the same age around as Lucy run up to him and he catches her in his arms.

The two converse for a few seconds before she looks over at us and he was immediately holding her upright.

"Hey Kat"Jefferson says and she immediately runs up to hug him. Cole walks up to us.

"Your highnesses"Cole starts "my sister, Katherine Marshall" he introduces us. We shake hands.

"I-I"

"Humans need air, breathe Katherine"Cole reminds his sister. She blinks and bows.

"Your highnesses"She says her nervousness laced in her voice. Cole rolls his eyes.

"I'll be right back"Cole tells Jefferson. He nods, Cole grabs onto Kate's shoulders, pulling her away.

"We should go find your sisters"Jefferson says steering away from the siblings having an intense conversation.

"Come along sister"I hear Trevor call which brings me back to reality. I nod and follow them.

Cole's POV
"Is this why you haven't been home much? You promoted?" She asks.