Thirty-One.

"Is that some sort of code?" Scarlett asks as she paces the front foyer. William, Thomas and Marie gathered on the marble stairs.

"Code?" Jefferson asks the Queen. Scarlett turns to him who then raises his hands defensively. Jefferson's arms tighten around Marie's waist before he steps down.

"It was probably an attack of some sorts your majesty" Thomas speaks from his place on the stair with William.

"An attack on the safe camp?" Scarlett asks rhetorically. She runs a hand down her face.

"Scar, you gotta let us go" Jefferson sighs. "I know Trevor is on the next ship heading here, you won't be entirely defensively"

"I am not afraid of that" Scarlett announces.

William sighs and leans back on the large marble railing of the palace crossing his arms. Marie rubs her forehead and settles down beside Thomas on the stair the three young adults shared.

"Scarlett, we have to go now" Jefferson says.

"I know but Jefferson you can hardly walk" William points out.

"He is right" Marie nods. Jefferson looks at his niece and nephew with a fake look of horror. Marie shrugs at her godfather with a small smile.

"Fine that's settled, tell me where I'm going" Thomas sighs standing up slowly.

"Thomas" The triplets snap.

Thomas shakes his head immediately "he can't walk, and in all honesty your majesty I know you would rather have someone you know and trust to collect your husband" Thomas speaks.

"This is a bold choice Thomas, are you sure?" Scarlett questions the boy who could also be considered her son.

"This is the longest I've sat on my ass, I gotta keep my hands busy" Thomas tried to joke.

"Thomas you do know this is a death trap right?" William asks his best friend.

"I know" Thomas nods.

"If you are sure then I give you permission" Scarlett announces.

"Mother" Marie says sternly.

"The decision is done Marie, no further conversation" Scarlett snaps, her demand sounding like she had slipped into Queen mode. "Jefferson rum Thomas through the plan, tell him everything he has to know. When Trevor returns you will get on that boat coming back, am I understood?" Scarlett questions the two males.

"Yes your majesty" Both men chorus.

It was weird for the triplets to hear Thomas call their mother your majesty but knew that Thomas served their mother.

"William upstairs" Scarlett sighs "you look flushed"

"Mother"

"Enough, up. I will have Lola bring you some tea" Scarlett points up the stairs. William looks down at his triplet and then Thomas.

"Okay, goodnight" William sighs and walks up the stairs.

"Marie you too" Scarlett says. Marie shakes her head "you will be no use to these two if you follow them around" Scarlett says.

"Actually Scar I gotta talk to Marie about something so I'll send her up once I'm done" Jefferson says. Scarlett nods and heads up the stairs tiredly.

Jefferson turns to Thomas "I'll meet you in the control room" he says and pats his back. Marie and Thomas watch as he leaves the foyer.

"You are truly asking for a death wish" Marie sighs and she stands up.