Three

Cole's POV
"Marshall"I hear and then a kick at my foot. I wake up and it was General. I immediately sit up "stay seated, I was just waking you to say that you should go home and sleep not in the control room"he chuckles, crossing his arms.

I could see Kennedy asleep by the wall beside me, Jefferson wasn't in his chair so I assumed he was up already with Smith. The four of us were on duty twenty four seven with the Queen's funeral coming up and then the coronation for Scarlett.

"I shouldn't, I've got to go anyways"I yawn.

"Listen, I see that you boys have taken this job seriously"he looks over at Kennedy and chuckles "and I appreciate that but you can't protect the royal family if you aren't well rested"

"With all due respect General, I haven't slept well since my father died so"I say standing up. He gives me a long look before patting my shoulder.

"Good work solider"He says and I nod. "Now would you think it's best I wake him up or leave him on the floor?" He asks looking over at Kennedy.

"Best if you wake him General"I laugh as I grab my gun and put it back on my holster and my ear piece. We salute before I leave the control room.

Joking up the stairs and pushing the door revealing the marble floor and staircase, I close the door behind me.

"Hi Cole"I hear, I see Lucy walking down the marble stairs. I give her a smile.

"Hi Lucy, I'll walk you to breakfast?" She nods.

She was the same age as Kate and reminded me so much of her. Kind hearted, a massive bookworm, super smart and a kindred spirit all around.

"Good rest?" I ask her as I guide her to the garden where I knew they would be eating breakfast.

"Pleasant enough"She tells me with a smile.

Even her smile was like Kate's, I then realized that I hadn't seen my sister in a few days and I was missing her terribly.

Lucy sits down beside Autumn, and I realize a few soldiers were off to the side and none of them were Smith or Jefferson.

"Ah, Cole do you mind getting Scarlett"The king says, I nod.

"She's by the targets"Trevor tells me, I realize the grip glove on his hand and nod.

I could hear the sound of arrows coming in contact with the target as I walk down the hill "well princess you've got nice aim"I whistle as I approach her, she turns her head.

"Has breakfast been set?" I nod. I watch as she grabs the arrows from the target and puts them and her bow in the bucket beside it.

"Who taught you?" I ask.

"My mother" she says as we walk up the hill, I walk a few inches behind her. We walk in silence towards the rest of the family.

"Hey, Marshall" Smith says jogging from inside. I raise my eyebrows. "You May want to see this" he says. I nod and look at the family.

"Cole"Smith says.

"I'm coming" I jog over to him. I was shown back towards the control basement but into a different section.

"What's going on?" I ask both Smith and Jefferson. Jefferson looks up from the file he was looking at, we looked to be in a file room just before the quarantine area.

"What?"I ask Jefferson.

"I'm sorry" Is all he says before handing me a file. I slowly take it from him.

I open the file and it was like my body functioned down as I read what I was reading.

"Cole"I hear. I shake my head and continue to look through the file. They even had pictures, who decided to have that in here.