Seventeen.

Scarlett's POV
"Tell me why I am much more nervous then when I was becoming Queen" I sigh to Autumn and Lucy as they sat in front of me in our carriage.

The two snicker "that is because you are getting married!" Lucy squeals. I shut my eyes, feeling nauseous. "désolé" she says in a much quieter voice.

"Are you feeling well Scarlett? You did look pale a few days ago"Autumn comments. I open my eyes and smile at my sisters.

"I am fine, just the nerves I suppose" They smile but look unconvinced.

"I wish mother where here to see how beautiful you look"Lucy smiles. I smile back. My dress was new and made just for me but I chose to wear mother's veil, wanting to have a piece of her with me during today.

"I agree, mother would have never stopped smiling the second you threw on her veil"Autumn nods.

"Merci"I smile. I could hear the shouts and claps of the commonwealth as we turned the corner towards the church.

"You two ready?" I ask my bridesmaids.

"Ready? We have been ready since!" Lucy squeals again and I chuckle.

"She is right, we have waited so long for this day"Autumn says as the carriage comes to a halt, suddenly the door opens and Lucy immediately jumps down.

I watch as Autumn begins to exit the carriage and then stops "are you ready?" She asks.

"Yea, I am"I nod. She smiles and climbs down. I follow soon after and the crowd goes wild finally spotting me. I begin to walk up the steps towards the church and wave back at the crowd as Lucy and Autumn fix my long trail of my dress.

I look back to the front of the church, where I had my coronation. Father stood at the closed doors, healthy and beaming at me as I walked up to him. Autumn and Lucy come to my side.

"You three look beautiful"He smiles. He extends his elbow "shall we?" I smile and nod, taking his elbow.

The big wooden doors open up and Autumn and Lucy step through first.

"You are beautiful Scarlett"Dad whispers as we begin to walk inside the church "your mother would have been in such awe"He says and I smile up at him.

"Thank you Father"He looks at me through my veil and I could see tears glistening in his eyes. "I wish she were here"I say. He pats my hand.

"Do not worry my love, she is here"He says and points to my necklace quickly. I look down at it and smile.

He was right, he was always right.

We enter the church and I look around at the crowd gathered. I keep a smile on my face. My eyes gaze to the very front and end of the church where Cole stood, looking as handsome as ever. He finally turns to me and I could tell his breath catches in his throat.

We share a smile as I get closer to him.

We finally arrive and Father lifts my veil and pushes it behind my head, the two of us watch as it comes over my head. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek before handing me off to Cole, who then helps me up one last step.

"You are beautiful"He whispers and bites his lip. I blush as we turn to the priest in front of us.

He smiles before getting started.

Cole's POV
I look down at Scarlett who was sharing a genuine smile with a prince and princess we were talking too. I couldn't keep my eyes off her or my hands for that matter. She was just so damn beautiful.