Ten.

Cole's POV
"Cole"General says as I jog up the stairs from the control room. I nod. "I need you to go find Scarlett and tell her she has a phone call from Scotland" I nod, he pats me on the shoulder before I make way towards Scarlett's room.

I knock on her quarters doors before letting myself in "Scarlett?"I yell into the room, checking the connecting room from hers.

"In here!"I hear her muffled yell call me. I walk towards the bathroom. I slowly open it to hear the shower running. "Is it important?" She asks.

"General just wanted me to tell you that you have a phone call from Scotland waiting for you"I say as I quietly kick off my boots and undress.

"Well I am kind of busy"She chuckles.

"I know, so you will have to call them back"I say and pull back the long curtain. She turns around and squeals a bit.

"Cole!" She yells my name. I close the distance between us and squeeze her hips.

"Oh hush, nothing I've ever seen"

"Cole, I clearly have calls waiting for me"she sighs as I pull her closer to me and push her long hair off her shoulders.

"I can be quick if that is what you want"she stares at me before rolling her eyes, I lean down and kiss her jaw.

"When have I ever told you to be quick"

"There's a first for everything" I joke before I press my lips to her. She deepens the kiss when she wraps her arms around my neck. I slowly lift her up and she wraps her legs around me as her back hits the wall gently.

I pull away from our kiss and trial my kisses down to her neck, I feel her hands run down my back and I knew that markings would be left.

"Cole"she says my name and I lift my head up to her, pressing my forehead to hers as I lift her up higher and she moans. I smile as I lean down to kiss her again, she was mine and that's all that mattered.

Scarlett's POV
"You've done what!" Father yells as he paces the space in my office.

"I do not understand why you are so mad father" I say as I sigh something that Kennedy was holding for me.

"Mad? Mad! Scarlett! I am past made I am raging! I'm furious! Do you realize how hard it was to get Italy as a Colony for your grandfather and for me to continue to keep them as a colony and yet here you are! Throwing colonies away like they mean nothing to you! Italy is an asset to France and you are too blind if you do not see that"

I stare at him before I hand Kennedy the pen, he takes it as I stand up from my chair "an asset? An asset would not have put a knife to my neck or called a war father so maybe it is you who is blind but I am tired of everyone telling me how to run my country"I express, he stops at stares at me.

"I respect you as my father, I always will. I respected you as my king, that will never change. But I am your Queen"I say before sitting back down abruptly. We stare at each other for what seemed like years before he blinks and nods.

"Yes, of course"he nods and bows before exiting the office. I watch as he leaves and the door shuts behind him.

"Scarlett?"Kennedy asks, I hum "are you alright?"

"I am just doing my duty"I nod. He doesn't answer me "people seem to forget who they serve"I say more angry now.

"You must remember that your the first queen France has had, it's going to take some time"

"Well, we don't have time. I am not giving them time, I'm giving them orders and they haven't take them yet"

"I think your doing just fine your majesty"