Five

Cole's POV
"Starring at the scenery Your Majesty?" I say to Scarlett as Jefferson and I enter the palace grounds.

"Hardly"she says as soldiers pass us to the training grounds. I follow her eyes.

"It has to be done"I tell her. She nods. Jefferson and I lead her back into the palace before it started to rain. The common wealth was on strict lock down, meaning no one was allowed out expect for soldiers. As Jefferson leads Scarlett to the back end of the palace I spot Lucy coming in from one of the side doors.

"Lucy?" I call out, she turns around and throws her hood from her cloak off "what were you doing outside without a solider?" I ask her.

She looks around us before sighing "you can not tell anyone"

"Lucy"I sigh.

"I was with Katie"she sighs.

"Katie? My sister?" She nods slowly. I walk over to her and gently her pull her towards the corner "Why the hell were you with my sister?" I ask her.

She pulls out a stack of books from behind her, I shake my head with a small smile "What? Your bundle of books didn't suffice?"

"Oh please Cole. I have read those books more then once, I was just bored and Katie told me how there is a cool bookshop in the county"

"And how have you been talking to katie"

"I have my ways"I shake my head.

"You will tell no one about you sneaky whereabouts am I understood?" She nods "and if you are caught I will not help you"She nods again. "Now go along, your Father is waiting for you to have tea"

"Is Scarlett there?" She asks me, I shake my head.

"Queen Duties" She nods "I'll take these books, while you get to tea with your father"she hands them over "go"I smile at her and we part ways.

I jog up the steps to the Royal family's quarters and enter Lucy's room, I had only entered her room a hand full of times. I set her new books on her desk before exiting, closing the door behind me.

As I walk down the marble steps my walkie goes off, I pull it off my shoulder to speak into it but listen as I hear a voice "My, My Your Majesty"I hear Prince Kia. "Your screams can't be heard down here in this med bunker"

"Cole"I hear Kennedy call, I turn around to see Jefferson and Kennedy walking up to me.

"We gotta go"I say as I rush past them.

"What the hell?" Jefferson asks.

"I know where the Prince is"

"Where?" Kennedy asks as i hand them both guns.

"With Scarlett, in the med bunkers"I say rushing past them again.

"General we got a location on the Prince. The med bunkers"Jefferson repeats as we rush down the spiral staircases.

"On our way"General says.

"You got a plan?" Kennedy asks me.

"No but she's our Queen"I say before I push open the door to the med bunkers. I crouch down, making sure the hallway was clear, I see dead bodies on the ground in the hallway.

I hear a groan and the three of us turn around to see Smith on the ground "Brandon"I say

"She's in there"He lazily points to one room. I look behind me.

"Kennedy stay here"I say as I notice he was bleeding from his leg. He nods "Jefferson come on"I nod my head.

"I got you covered"He whispers to me. I nod and kick open the door.