Twenty-Three.

Scarlett's POV
"Good morning your majesty" Jefferson sings as he walks into my quarters with Lucy and Katherine.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asks me. I groan in pain.

"Scarlett?" Jefferson asks as Kate opens up the blinds. He comes closer to me and I immediately grab his forearm "what?" He asks me.

"It hurts" I groan in pain.

"Okay what does?" He asks, worried suddenly.

"Everything!" I yell, he jumps scared and pulls back the blanket.

"Oh my"Lucy says as her eyes widen.

"Oh shit, your going into labour"Jefferson immediately says.

"What!" All three of us girls yell. Jefferson grabs his walkie and throws it to Kate.

"Call your brother Kate, I gotta get her to the infirmary. The doctor is already down there" Jefferson says.

"Jefferson"Lucy says worried.

"Go run down to the infirmary and inform the doctor Lucy"He demands "now!" He yells. She nods and runs out.

"Cole is on his way, he's coming as quickly as he can"Kate says in a hurried tone as Jefferson picks me up bridal style and lifts me up slowly I scream in pain.

"This can't be happening! It's too early!" I groan as Jefferson exits the room and we rush down the hall as fast as we could.

"Sorry to break it you Princess but it's happening"

"Where the hell is cole!" I yell, not caring that I was swearing.

"He's coming, I promise. I won't leave you till he does"

"Like hell you won't"I groan as I tighten my grip around his shoulders. He bites his lip in pain but I could not care less right now.

"Kate your brother better be running his ass here, or I'm gonna kill him"Jefferson says as she holds out the door to the stairs. Kate nods.

I yell in pain "okay" Jefferson says through gritted teeth.

I swept into one of the infirmary rooms "lay her on the bed"I hear the doctor instruct his him and nurses rush around to get ready. Jefferson slowly places me on the bed and sighs, I scream in pain and grip his hand.

"Kate go wait for your brother"Jefferson demands, she nods and rushes out.

"I got you princess" Jefferson soothes as he watched everyone set up.

"Oh god I am never getting pregnant again!" I yell as I groan in pain.

"Where the hell is Cole"Jefferson sighs.

Cole's POV
The carriage pulls up beside the palace and before it could even come to a complete stop I was rushing out "Cole!" Kennedy yells after me. I rush into the palace.

"Cole!" Kate and Autumn rush towards me.

"Where is she?"

"Infirmary"my sister tells me.

"Wait in the library!"I yell to the two as I pull open the door to get down stairs. I rush down. General was waiting by the door.

"Good luck son"He winks at me before I stumble in.

"Thank god"both my wife and best friend sigh. I rush over to Scarlett as Jefferson moves out of the way.

"You okay?" I ask her, moving some pieces of hair matted down to her forehead due to sweat.