Thirty-Nine.

"Cole" Scarlett calls from the bedroom. Cole emerges from the en-suite, wearing only his uniform pants.

"Yea?" He asks

"Tie me up" she smiles at him through the mirror.

"With pleasure" Cole nods and walks over to Scarlett tying her dress up with ease, years of practice under his arm.

A knock comes from the door "breakfast is ready" Kennedy yells. The two of us soon walk out, keeping conversation light. Cole wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into him gently as we walk down the marble steps.

"Do you know if Marie will be joining us?" Scarlett asks her husband.

"She slept here last night, Thomas and Helena went home" Cole replies.

"Oh, excellent" Scarlett shrugs as they enter the garden, hearing the loud chatter of their children.

Thomas was surprisingly seated between Marie and William. Scarlett smiles as she watches the three interact, William and Thomas were talking, Marie chiming in whenever she pleased.

Susanna was looking at her new violin pieces as Nicholas talked to Jefferson excitedly.

"Good morning my beautiful children" Scarlett smiles, "and Jefferson" The queen smiles and squeezes the soldiers shoulder.

"I'll be back" Jefferson nods to the Marshall family.

"Susanna, Nicholas your aunt is coming by and taking you two for the day"

"Which Aunt?" Nicholas asks.

"Your Aunt Kate" Cole tells the two youngest. Susanna and Nicholas nod.

"Marie dear" Scarlett begins. Marie hums as she peels her hard boiled egg. "I was thinking i would accompany you to the hospital this morning, I want to say hello to a few members"

"I would love that" Marie smiles.

Scarlett smiles back at her daughter, "that is alright with you, right Thomas?" Scarlett jokes. Thomas chuckles and sips on his orange juice.

"By all means" Thomas nods and tips his glass to her. She smiles.

Despite the amount of rules and proper etiquette when it comes to addressing The Queen but Thomas saw Scarlett as a second mother to him and Scarlett didn't mind that Thomas used the etiquette to address her.

"Mind if I come?" William asks. Scarlett looks towards him and nods.

"Of course not" The Queen smiles.

Cole looks towards Thomas quickly and Thomas nods, "I better be off" the young man announces, "I was suppose to help Kennedy with something anyways" Thomas says and slowly stands up.

"I'll meet you guys there soon" Cole tells him, Thomas nods and pushes in his chair. He squeezes Marie's shoulder gently before leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"I will see you later, I love you" Thomas mumbles and Marie nods.

Thomas squeezes her shoulder once more before leaving his family. The soldiers were on a secret mission today, something was worrying them and they had to check it out.

Thomas walked down the steps towards the control room tugging on the blue string secured around his wrist "Hey Tom" Kennedy sighs as he enters.

"Hey, so what's up?" The male asks as he stares at the papers in front of him.

"I think we gotta make a personal call to the Prime Minister" Jefferson says walking over, "this is blackmail. We've known Scarlett for years she's strapped to our hips half the time"