Forty-Nine.

William would never admit it, but he truly did miss his siblings especially his triplet. Receiving the letter of their visit and their arrival, the newlywed could not wait. Despite the freedom of being a young and in love married couple, they often found themselves lonely in the grand palace, missing their family.

"You must be excited," Helena muses as she walks up towards her husband on the balcony.

"I am," William nods, smiling back at his wife before slipping his arms around her and pulling her into him. "I'd never admitted it to them though."

Helena laughs "it's so different being here," she sighs. William hums in response.

"I agree, I don't believe neither of us like the small-town life." William sighs.

They had enjoyed their time at the lonely palace but now they had missed the city life. William now understood why his mother and siblings hated the palace here. It was beautiful but completely caging in all the odd parts.

A knock on the wooden double doors brings the couple back to reality, "your highness, the carriage has entered the gates." A maid says.

"Merci" William smiles before she curtseys and exits. William looks down at Helena and smiles. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Helena smiles just as excited.

"My god Nicholas, if I could behead you I definitely would." Susanna huffs in annoyance as the family gathered at the grand doors.

Thomas chuckles quietly as he helps Marie shrug off her cloak, "Susanna, arrêtez." Marie sighs, shaking her head. "William, Helena!" Marie smiles brightly as she catches them walking down the stairs.

Susanna and Nicholas were immediately running past the palace maids and towards the married couple. Thomas wraps an arm around Marie's waist, smiling down at her.

"Look at the young couple." William muses and Thomas looks up smiling. Marie brushes past the boys and hugs her best friend, the two squealing with joy.

"Hi Will." Thomas smiles.

"Hi, Tommy." William smiles back before he pulls his best friend into a hug too. Thomas steps back as Marie reaches William, wrapping her arms around her triplet.

"Hi Hels," Thomas smiles as they hug.

"Hi, Tom." She sighs contently into his shoulder.

"Well, I have no doubt that you guys are hungry, so shall we?" William nods his head back towards a corridor.

"Oui!" Nicholas nods and smiles. William chuckles and wraps an arm around Nicholas and Susanna.

"So Helena, Will, how's married life treating you? The honeymoon and all." Thomas muses with a smirk. Marie swats his chest and he chuckles.

William glances back and smirks at his best friend which causes Thomas to laugh loudly.

"Oh, boys." Marie teases Helena and the two share a smile.

The conversation during a wonderful lunch was high spirited throughout. Everyone could agree that they have been missing each other dearly.

"When are you coming home?" Nicholas whines dramatically. The four turn to the married couple, hoping they would return home soon.

"Uh, we're not sure." William admits, "the two of us have found it lonely here."

"Figured as much," Thomas nods before clearing his throat. "Marie and I have been thinking."

"Oh, that's never good." Helena teases and Thomas rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ever since I had gotten sick, everyone's been worried about my health. It took a lot of convincing just for me to be here today," Marie begins.