Baby It's Cold Outside

Lilith strutted into the library, where her girlfriend was reading. The fireplace was lit and a glass of bourbon sat, half empty, on the side table. 

"Zee! I'm home!" Zelda looked up and smiled wide. 

"I missed you. Come here." Lilith sat down and curled against her girlfriend. They hadn't seen each other since November 19th and it was now December 7th. 
Lilith's scent of ash and brimstone mixed with Zelda's scent of lavender and cigarettes. 

"Nice little snow storm we are having, eh?" Zelda heard Hilda ask Sabrina once the teenager walked through the door. 

"Yeah. Snowing hard out there." 

Zelda set her book down and took a sip of bourbon. 
"Care for some music?" 
Lilith nodded. 

Baby It's Cold Outside by Idina Menzel began to fill the small library. Lilith laughed and got up from her seat. 

"I really can't stay…" 

Zelda rolled her eyes but finished the lyric, "Baby, it's cold outside." 

"I gotta go away…" 

"Baby it's cold outside." Zelda took Lilith's hand into her own, pulling the woman closer. 

"This evening has been.." 

"Been hoping that you'd dropped in." 

"So very nice…" The two had wide goofy smiles plastered on their faces as they sang the song together. 

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice." 

"My mother will start to worry…" 

"Beautiful what's your hurry?" Lilith chuckled. She didn't expect this when she transported here from Hell. 

"My father will be pacing the floor..." 

"Listen to the fireplace roar." The fire light sparkled in their eyes as they swayed to the music. 

"So really I'd better scurry..." 

"Beautiful please don't hurry." Zelda's left hand came up to caress Lilith's face with the back of it. 

"Well maybe just a half a drink more…" 

"I'll put some records on while I pour." Zelda twirled Lilith, pulling her back close, so their bodies were pressed fully together. 

"The neighbors might think…" 

"Baby it's bad out there." 
Hilda came around the corner, hearing what she believed was her sister's heavenly voice. 

"Say what's in this drink?..." 

"No cabs to be had out there." 
Hilda smiled at the sight before her. 

"I wish I knew how…" 

"Your eyes are like starlight now." 

"To break this spell…" 

"I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell." 

"Why thank you." The two giggled. "I ought to say no no no ma'am." 
Zelda smiled at Lilith changing that bit of the lyrics. 

"Mind if I move in closer?" 
Hilda hadn't seen that smile on her sister's face in years

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried…" 
This was the first time Hilda had heard Lilith's voice. It was beautiful. Her and Zelds sure made a great duo. 

"What's the sense of hurtin' my pride?" 

"I really can't stay…" 

"Baby don't hold out."