Fair Games

"Auntie Zee!" Sabrina rushed into the kitchen. Zelda sighed behind her news paper. She squeezed her eyes shut, wishing she could just transport somewhere else. 
"Auntie! Auntie!" 

"What Sabrina!?" Zelda pushes her newspaper down onto the kitchen table. Hilda jumped slightly. 

"You don't know? Greendale is having their big annual fair! Theo invited me to go with him and Roz and Harvey will meet us there." Zelda sighed. 

"Fine. You can go." Zelda picked her newspaper back up, shaking it straight. 

"There is one problem though." 

"Of course." Sabrina's head peeked around the paper. Zelda sighed. 

"We need an adult supervision." Zelda furrowed her brows. 

"Ask Hilda to go with you!" 

"Auntie Hilda has to work tonight." Zelda clenched her fists around the paper. 

"I'm not going." 

"Please! Please Auntie Zee!" Sabrina held onto her aunt's arm, begging. "Pretty please." Sabrina pouted. She gave her wide puppy dog eyes that would have worked only when she was under the age of ten. But for Zelda, they still worked. 

"Sabrina, I have to meet with Lil-"

"Ms. Wardwell will be there." Zelda froze. Zelda had always hated mortals. They were nosy and useless. After everything that happened with Lucifer, Zelda's opinion had slightly changed. Sabrina's friends had been there for Sabrina even when they were scared. They chanted along and even tried to go to hell with her. That plan didn't exactly secede. Once Zelda had found out about Mary Wardwell's return, she had had a couple of cups of tea with the woman to make sure she wasn't a threat. She definitely wasn't. Ms. Wardwell was a wonderful, charming woman and Zelda had grown very fond of her. Sabrina picked this up and now had a tendency to bug her about it. 

"Fine but I'm not hanging out with any other parents, especially not Mary Wardwell." Zelda sat up, taking her cigarettes and paper with her. 

-

Sabrina came marching down the stairs and Zelda had to agree she looked wonderful. Sabrina wore a spaghetti strapped black velvet dress that was knee length. Underneath was a black mesh top with small black velvet hearts. She wore dark red lipstick and black tights. Her Mary Jane patent leather shoes fitting perfectly with the outfit. 

"You look beautiful, cous." Sabrina smiled at Ambrose. 

"Thanks, Ambrose." Zelda smiled and pulled out a camera. 

"I know Hilda would want a picture." Sabrina laughed and possed. Zelda snapped the picture, it coming out of the top a few seconds later. Zelda shook the imagine and handed it to Ambrose. 
"Don't cause any trouble while we are gone." Ambrose threw his hands up in defence but smirked. 

"Just a small orgy that's all." Sabrina pretended to barf. 

Zelda scoffed. They headed out into the warm summer evening. 

"Excited?" 

Zelda looked at her niece.
"For what?" 

"To see Ms. Wardwell?" Zelda scoffed. 

"Now you are being ridiculous." 

"I'm serious, Auntie Zee. If you have a crush on her, just tell me! I want to play matchmaker!" Zelda laughed. 

"You? Matchmaker? HA sure okay." Sabrina got in the back passenger side. 
"Not sitting in the front?" 

"We have to pick up Theo remember? I'll sit back here with him." Zelda sighed, starting the car. Pulling out of the driveway, Zelda turned on the radio. 
"I feel bad for her."