Baby Names (pt 2 to Baby Bump)

Zelda and Mary sat at the table with two books filled with names. They both wore a pair of glasses and were examining each name. 

"How about… Acantha...it means thorn or prickle in Greek." Zelda looked up at Mary. 

"You want to name our little hell sent angel...after a thorn?" Mary huffed away the idea. 

"Okay, fine. How about Bluebell?" 

"What?" 

"Bluebell like the flower. It's pretty." 

"Add it to the pile." Mary highlighted the name and continued down the list. 

"How about Aspen!" 

"Seriously, Mary! Do you want our baby to be named after plants?" Mary laughed. 

"I was only joking. What book do you have?" 

"I have Satanic baby names. You? Let me guess, you're just reading out of a botany book?" 

Mary shook her head, "No, rare baby girl names." 

"Mania." 

"Hm?" 

"She was the Roman goddess of the dead." Mary shook her head. 

"What about Ishtar? She was the East Semitic goddess of fertility, war, sex and power." Mary stared at her. 

"Might as well name the child Succubus." Zelda scoffed. 

"Baal-berith? He was lord but it would be an interesting girl name, don't you think?"

"Add it." Zelda highlighted the name. 

"Abel?" 

"Doesn't that mean vanity in Hebrew?" Mary shrugged. 
"I like it. Add it." 

"What about Laila?" 

"The angel?"

"Yes. She protects and oversees childbirth." Zelda shrugged. 

"Go ahead." Mary highlighted the name. 

They read a bit in silence, neither finding names they really liked. Zelda glanced over at Mary and tried not to laugh. Her brows was furrowed and her tongue stuck out a bit at the corner of her mouth. 

Mary's eyes shot up, blushing a bit to see Zelda staring at her. "How about Freya?" 

"The goddess of lust, sex, beauty, fertility, sorcery, gold, love but also war and death? I like that. Mary, I like that a lot." Mary highlighted the name. 

"Freya." Zelda whispered. "Freya." 

"Is that a yes?" 

"Yeah...I think it is. Freya." Mary closed her book and so did Zelda. 

"Alright. Freya it is." 

Zelda reached for Mary's hand. Mary held it and smiled.

"But Zelda, we always have Bluebell for back up." 

"Oh to hell with this!" Zelda stood. Mary laughed, snorting. 
"You are ridiculous!" 

I can't get over the idea of Zelda and Mary having a baby. I'm also sorry for all the Spellwell. I should really throw in some MadamSpellman but I was in a Spellwell kick.