Chapter 82, I know, but do not know what I know

of Stagnation 419 part II - With the help of the Crux, the other major Kingdoms now found the League of Nations to further stand against the Empire's influence and power. With these two entities comes an age of tight regulations to cull the number of illegal mages and accidents. 

An excerpt from the diary of Pia...

ANDARIS

Five moons and three tens since the Mark of the Other One blossomed.

"Are you listening? You cannot understand any more than I ever could. My memories are limited. But don't you think you are more fortunate than the others?" The guardian shouted at Andaris. He was sitting in his world of oceans and glaring at the two dull hilts floating in front of his eyes. "Nor will you be able to gain any sense of understanding if you keep fighting me and my memories. You need to focus, not prance around wherever your heart thinks you want to go!"

"Then why did you talk of the heart before that?" Andaris mumbled.

"The heart ignites this flow inside us. The mind brings it under control. If you let your heart run wild, then there will be consequences."

"Then why did you say I cannot awaken. That it is impossible for me."

"It is impossible. You are not listening! You are not trying to understand what I am trying to teach you!" The guardian shrieked.

"I don't believe you." Andaris stood up and approached the guardian. She was standing her ground. "After what happened those four days ago you have become awfully talkative. But you still refuse to talk about what I suddenly know. What I suspect. Things do not add up. Your memories are yours, incomplete and biased."

"You have been nothing but obstinate and hostile towards me. I am on your side, yet you were ready to let the blades of my Emperor devour me! The guardian of the north who served the Iordurian all-King. As if I could be a traitor. I swore my life to the kingdom that birthed the Empire."

"Again, then. Why do I know that those Akresh and Balaar are not just swords?" Andaris demanded.

"You mean the memories of the glaive. Those two combine to make the glaive. The power to summon it faded after the wars with the Draig'yar."

"It is related, but it isn't!" Andaris shouted. "Those are not mere weapons. Nor was their purpose the power to chain souls. If your memories are to be trusted then those swords should have been able to withstand an eternity. If this world ended, then these would still be left."

"That is all I know about them! You are blaming me for not having knowledge I could never have learned!" Andaris knew the guardian was right. However, it was easier to relieve his frustration on her.

"There is more to them! Slowly some bits and pieces have been returning. Yet I can't place them. Are those my memories? Are those the memories of the dead boy or are they of the elder of Dark? Or is it still that something else? Something that pulled the veil over my mind before you did."

"You are the elder of Dark, you halfwit! The Other One, personified!" The guardian rolled her eyes.

"Am I? I thought something was taking over me when I was in the north. Then you came, and I am being told that I am dust given life and this elder of Dark. And now I was told I am awfully like a boy who died in this world the day the mark blossomed. With whom I should be, I count six distinct entities!"