5. Brand-New Suit

Draven had been home, pacing across different rooms in his home, deeply engulfed in his thoughts. He had been certain, after shuffling around on the couch at night, that writing a novel would not only allow him to move on from Eric, but also make Eric realize how he had hurt him. He didn't think of it as a bad idea, hell he even assumed they would all be on board.

However, he was only taken from his thoughts when his doorbell rang, and with a glass of water in his hand, he headed for the front door. When he pulled it open, he was instantly taken by surprise, meeting the unfriendly dark brown gaze that he had met a night ago.

Kyle, in his biker hoodie and sunglasses on his head, politely nodded his head to greet Draven. "We've met a night ago," his tone was dry, very cold, and Draven was shock by his intimidating stance.

He slowly nodded his head, "Yea—"

"My fiancé," he said it slowly, before pulling a smirk on his lips, "spilled his drink on you by accident. We bought a new one of your suit, so here."

The atmosphere was tense that it could be sliced with a knife. Kyle extended his arm and handed the hanger that held the suit, and Draven accepted it.

"There was no need."

"I know there wasn't, but I needed a reason to come here. I wanted to speak with you," Kyle's eyes darkened.

Draven nodded his head, "Go on."

"He said you bumped into him."

Draven raised an eyebrow challengingly. For one, Kyle was not evoking any fear in him, and Draven hated his intimidation attitude, as if it was supposed to make him whither with fright. He coolly took a sip of his glass of water, purposely exhaling a long sigh before finally replying, "I did."

"He's saying it was an accident but I know it was on purpose," he spat.

Draven shrugged his shoulders, lied and said, "So what if it was?"

That caused Kyle to chuckle, and he looked away for a moment before meeting Draven gaze again, "You know, if I was you, I'd think before I speak right now."

There was a small table by the door with a vase of roses, and Draven slightly pushed it to put down his glass. He placed his hands in his pockets, a smug smile on his face before tilting his head, "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," Kyle sniggered. "If you want Eric you can go for him, try to take him. If you can be taken, he was never mine to begin with. I'm not here to tell you to back down, no."

"Then why are you here?"

Kyle laughed scornfully before saying, "Didn't you guys break up five years ago? And you're still up his ass this bad? What, you waited and thought he'd come back to you after this long?"

That was causing Draven's heart to sting, and Kyle was noticing it was staring to affect him.

"Eric doesn't talk about you. He mentioned you maybe twice ever since we started dating, and the only times he did was to share how much he hates you."

Draven inhaled a sharp breath, his teeth gritting.

"What, you thought he would still love you? After you bashed him on television, on social media, you thought he would come back you'd live happily ever after?" Kyle smirked, tilting his head. "No, that's not the case, unfortunately. He despises you so much that he washed his hands right after he shook yours."

"You're lying," Draven hissed.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders, spinning on his heels and beginning to walk towards his motorcycle, "Believe whatever you want, but you're pursuing a love that doesn't exist. So how about you grow up? It's been five years, and it's enough to move on with your life, don't you think?"