48. Hurt People Hurt People

"Kyle? Eric? What the hell is going on?"

Jason exclaimed, noticing all of them with red faces and Draven nearly sobbing. Draven and Eric were focused on each other, that neither of them even realized they were there.

"You have the nerve to call Kyle abusive, but this is what you do to me? Let alone all the emotional abuse you've admitted to putting me through, you're telling me I fucking deserve this?!"

Eric shook his head, furrowing his brows, "I didn't mean to hit you Draven—"

"But you did," Kyle interjected, "so don't make me seem like I'm the wild one when you admitted on hitting him twice."

"How about you shut up, Kyle? I'm sick of you. All you do is whine," Eric spat. Kyle was taken aback, "Whine and complain, whine and complain. I've had enough of you."

"And you wonder why Melissa killed herself without letting you know," Draven said coldly.

All of them fell quiet.

Draven had not expected his mouth to turn to such low levels, but after being filled with pain and agony for five years from the same person that he repeatedly gave chances to, his filter was off.

"You treated her poorly and then wept at her funeral, as if you even cared." Draven broadened his shoulders, "You don't have any empathy. You can't care, you don't even know how to."

"Okay, guys stop it," Jason raced forward, stepping in front of Draven. He reached for his face but Draven's eyes were avoiding his, attempting to glance over him and meet Eric's gaze.

"You heard me, Eric. You wanted to hurt people so let me see if you can take getting hurt too," Draven resisted against Jason who attempted to place his palm over his mouth. "You talk all tough here, but you tried to kill yourself a few years back when Kyle saved you, isn't that right?"

"Draven!" Miranda lunged forward as well, trying to clamp her hand above his mouth.

Draven teared her hand apart, and they began tugging Draven towards the doorway, "So how about you try again, why don't you? And let's see who you have to save you this time, how about that?!"

"Draven, that's too far," Kyle whispered, observing Eric's face become completely blank. He did not move, his eyes not even blinking as if he was a ghost.

"You know what Eric?! I hate you! I hate you! I fucking hate you! I hate you from the bottom of my heart! And I never want to see your disgusting face again!"

The door was slammed shut, Miranda and Jason successfully bringing Draven outside.