29. Let Me Help You

Eric cried even harder with Draven being present, pausing more paper on his nose. However, he felt to be a burden to Draven, and this was only another problem he was going to make heavy on Draven's shoulders. He had been through enough accusations that caused his empire to slowly fall, and Eric felt extremely guilty, which was why he shook his head and attempted to hide the fact that he was struggling to even remain standing.

"I'm fine—"

"Eric, what the fuck happened to you? You're bleeding from everywhere!" Draven locked the bathroom door and approached him, rapidly removing his suit. "Oh my god, the back of your head is bleeding—you're losing way too much blood at one go!"

Draven reached forward to help him, and he was confused when Eric shoved him backwards. It did also cause Eric to wobble backwards a few steps, but he raised a finger, "I'm fine, just leave."

"There's no time for stubbornness Eric! We need to stop the bleeding—!"

"I can do this by myself! Stop worrying about me, just get away. It's better that way anyway."

Draven was alarmed by how much blood he spat from his mouth and the number of napkins surrounding the sink with his blood. "What are you even talking about Eric? Let me help you—"

"No, you don't need this in your life. You don't need this hurt and pain that I always cause, and this will be another problem you have to deal with and I don't want you to have to—"

"Look at me," Draven reached forward again, and placed both hands on Eric's jaw, his alarmed gaze staring into Eric's teary red eyes. He was growing emotional himself, seeing blood stains all over Eric, and he said sternly, "I love you, and I always have. We had our fallouts, but I need you to be alright. Please, let me help."

When he saw Eric's gaze softened, he softly asked, "Show me your nose."

It took a few seconds before Eric's trembling hand finally pulled the tissue away from his nose. It was bruising on the bridge, and slightly crooked. Draven's eyes widened in shock, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Eric breathed quietly, returning the napkin on his nose.

Draven pulled his hands apart, "You have finger marks all over your neck—it already started bruising. Eric please," Draven's breath was shaky as he gulped, "tell me what happened."

Eric wanted to tell him, his own body begging for him to admit the truth, that Kyle had done all of this. However, he slowly shook his head, "Nothing happened."

Draven bit his bottom lip stressfully, but sighed and told Eric to keep his head straight. "You're supposed to press on the bridge of your nose but you can't now since it'll hurt you because of the swelling—did someone hit you?"

"No, no one hit me," Eric replied quietly.

Draven heaved a long sigh and grabbed a few more napkins, pressing it on the back of Eric's head. Eric did winced a bit, and he stumbled sideways which made Draven catch him into his arms. "Your balance is off that you can't even stand straight—we need to take you to a hospital."

"I'll be fine."

"You're probably concussed."

"I'm not concussed—"

"Stop arguing with me, holy shit!" Draven exclaimed, meeting Eric's gaze. It reminded him of Kyle screaming at him for a moment, and he instantly covered his head, shielding himself from an anticipated hit.

That made Draven raise an eyebrow, seeing a shaky Eric step away from him with his arms around his head. "Please don't hit me," he begged strenuously.

When he remembered that it was Draven standing there, Eric instantly lifted his head, meeting the terrified gaze of Draven who asked, "Who hit you?" Eric gulped, turning away. "Who choked you? Who broke your nose? Who did all those things Eric, I have to know."

Eric shook his head, "I don't want you to worry."

"I'm already worried!"

"It'll just burden you, just let me take care of it on my own," Eric pleaded which saddened Draven.

"I can't let that happen."

Eric needed to find another tactic that would stop Draven from continuing to interrogate him. That was why he began, "You're so annoying, always need the attention from me."

"I sure do."

"Don't you realize why I left? Why I came, had sex with you and just left? You're not good enough for me Draven, you're not satisfying."

Draven folded his arms, "Keep going."

Eric was having difficulty saying those things, that his bottom lip began quivering and his eyes swelled with even more tears. "I never actually loved you, I was just playing you—you really thought you could matter? To anyone? You're parents don't even talk to you, you think someone else could love you?"

He tilted his head, "You're so right."

"And I finally found my fiancé, and you got outed to be an abuser, which technically you were—"

"I abused you?"

"Yes! Mentally! You were manipulative, made me choose between you or Melissa. The only reason you gave me that job was because you liked me—you never actually cared about me—!"

"Eric, I know what you're trying to do, but it's not going to send me away. I love you, regardless of what you say."

"Well then I hate you," his breath was shaky, and his face twisted in such sadness that it pained Draven.

"If it's hurting you to say those things, stop saying them Eric. I'm here for you regardless."

"I never loved you, ever. You did nothing for me, was never good to me. I never even actually wanted to be with you, I needed to fame. I used you Draven, but you never saw it."

"Ask me for help Eric—"

"You belong nowhere! You're nothing! That's why the world keeps shunning you whenever there's something about you; it's because you don't matter." His teeth gritted, "So leave! Because my god, would this world be better off without you! I would be much better without you!"

Draven sighed, "I love you so much Eric, ask me for help."

Eric hesitated, biting his bottom lip before hissing, "I never needed you, and you'll never be as good as Kyle."

"And I'll always need you. I'm here for you, so just ask."

Eric slowly burst into sobs, his vision becoming blurry as he stared at Draven step towards him. He needed Draven, wanted Draven, but had deprived himself from his desires since Kyle had been there for him. All along, all he wanted was to have Draven at his touch, and hearing Draven worrying about him and saying loveable thing was causing his heart to ache.

That was all he had hoped for, and as through his cries, he whispered, "Help me Draven."