43. Keep My Space

The showers.

"Yes, faster please."

The office.

"D, you have to be quiet of else they'll hear you."

The car.

"Hold it as long as you can."

Bathrooms.

"Raise your legs higher, and wrap your tie around your mouth."

Kitchen counter.

"Bend over for me."

Living room table.

"That look will get you in trouble, D."

Anywhere they could do it, they would. It was starting to become routined, Draven would head into work, fill paperwork and continue writing on any comic that needed fixing or touch-ups. He would get an email on his private mail from Kyle, telling him where to meet next. Then after work, they would meet wherever Kyle decided and have intense hateful sex. There was no passionate love, simply amplified desires and lust mixed together and causing both of them to ache for more and more.

Draven was not surprised when his screen blared, the notification of Kyle's email crossing his screen. Kyle's emails had been increasingly dirty, and Draven bit his bottom lip, feeling his stomach warm as he clicked on the email.

My car, that's where I'll be cumming in you tonight.
Kyle Merchi

Draven felt his cheeks burn, and he was moments from typing a response when his door burst open, "Draven!"

"Yes!" He rapidly closed the tab from the email and faced the visitor. It was only a few seconds later, when Hector did not say anything else and merely stared at him, that he realized he was on his feet. Draven cleared his throat, scratching the side of his face before returning to his seat. "Sorry, you scared me—"

"Are you alright?"

Draven diverted his gaze, "Yes, I am. What did you have to tell me?"

Hector seemed hesitant for a moment, before he handed Draven an enveloppe. "It's from Eric—he dropped it off just now."

Draven raised an eyebrow, "Eric came to the building?" He began prying the enveloppe open and realized it was a folded letter. When Hector nodded his head, Draven added, "Why didn't he come inside?"

"I don't know, he said he wanted you to have this—what are you doing?" Hector was unable to find any more words when Draven suddenly reached the letter from both sides and ripped it in half. Before Hector could protest, he did it again, and again, until the letter was in tiny pieces. "Draven, you didn't even read it!"

"That's what Eric wants," Draven said as he grabbed the pieces and threw them into the garbage can, "attention, affection, the feeling of being wanted. He wants that, and I'm done giving it to him."

Although Hector was uncertain, he scratched the side of his face and said, "If you're sure about this. I guess it's too late now since it's all into pieces..."

"I'm not sure, but there's no reason to give someone attention and affection if they reciprocate it." His computer blared once again, and when he glanced, it was a notification from Kyle Merchi.

Draven felt his heart skip a beat, but his face immediately drained of colours when he heard nosy Hector say, "Kyle? Why is Kyle emailing you?"

Draven turned his screen and waved his hand, "I haven't read it yet so I wouldn't know. Anyways, I have a lot of work to do—"

"Open it," he insisted, leaning onto the desk.

A short silence surfaced, and Draven felt his blood begun rushing as he thought of an excuse. He eventually shook his head and forced a smile, "It's probably about Eric and like I said, I don't want to give it attention right now."

"You are right," Hector agreed, "I'll leave you to your work."

When Hector left the office, Draven's head fell forward and his forehead landed on the desk. The longest breath filled with relief was exhaled, and he felt the blood return to all parts of his body. That had been a close one, and there was not a chance that he was letting them know about was Kyle.

When he checked the email, it was Kyle saying,

Don't make me come to your office and have you moan in front of your workers; tell me what time tonight.

***

"Have you talked to Eric?"

Kyle shook his head, "No, I don't know where he's staying but he hasn't been home."

Draven glanced towards the window, "He sent me a letter."

"What did it say?"

"I ripped it and threw it in the trash—"

"Without reading it?"

He faced him, "Is that bad?"

"Yes," Kyle exclaimed. "Eric has mental issues; anything can send him into fits of emotional breakdowns. He needs attention to function."

"You haven't spoken to him either—"

"That's because he hasn't tried to contact me so I rather distance myself than beg for his attention," Kyle explained, noticing Draven's brow begin to wrinkle, "but he wants attention from you, so he did contact you."

"I think it's best to keep my space for a while," Draven sighed, placing his elbow on the armrest. "I need to move on, and I can't do that with him always pulling me back in."

Kyle nodded his head and finally found an empty lot that they could park without any disturbance. When the motor turned off, Kyle tilted his seat backwards and receded his chair, to which Draven read his cue and leaped over the cup holders, landing on Kyle.

Both his legs were on either sides of him, and Kyle wrapped an arm around Draven's waist, "Does this help you move on?"

"Yes, so make me moan your name."

"Gladly."