40. Relax

"Then let's do it, I've been begging for this to happen. Let's go," Kyle ripped his suit off and threw it onto the sink counter, "I'm beating the fuck out of you."

"I'd like to see you try," Draven hissed, reaching for the doorknob and locking it. He then removed his suit, and since he was intoxicated, adrenaline was rushing throughout his system and no filter was able to stop him from lunging forward and throwing his fist forward.

His fist did not land, and Kyle was able to get a hit in his stomach, to which Draven exhaled sharply. However; Kyle had gotten complacent that he had not been able to predict Draven's elbow coming to the side of his face, and he was hit.

He had flames in his eyes as he leaned forward and tackled Draven to the floor, both of them falling. There was a scuffle, but Kyle ended up on top of Draven. Draven kept resisting, pushing Kyle's face away from his but when Kyle was able to get a hold of his hands, he restrained Draven's hands over his head.

There was a moment of complete silence, their heavy breaths synchronizing as they narrowed their eyes at one another. Both had death glares, series of curse words and insults rushing through their heads, but each focused on which next move to make.

Until Kyle's next move was one Draven had not predicted.

Kyle's narrowed eyes and contorted face leaned forward, and he smashed his lips against Draven. It was filled with heat and adrenaline that Draven immediately responded, pushing his head forward to deepen the kiss. He felt Kyle's hands loosen from his wrists, and soon Kyle's hands reached for Draven's buttoned dress shirt, frantically attempting to remove them.

As for Draven, his quivering hands gripped Kyle's belt buckle, pulling hard to release its hold. Both of them were filled with energy, unsolved desires and pain from the hardships they faced that the hate they had for one another drove them to be much more violent and aggressive, but attracted to each other.

There was not a single word of exchange in the beginning; Kyle rapidly stood with an arm wrapped around Draven's lower waist, their lips still connected. He reached for his tie, ripping it from around his neck and pushing Draven's arms behind his back, binding his wrists together. Draven did not resist, having never experienced such dominance, and his hormones had never been fired this rapidly.

It seemed as if Kyle was unable to remove his lips from Draven, loving the way they enveloped his and felt desperate for dominance, to which he shoved his tongue against Draven's and caused him to moan. He bit Draven's bottom lip hard, and was not surprised when Draven winced and opened his eyes.

"Relax," he hissed, to which Kyle responded by gripping Draven's neck and tilting his head backwards, revealing the thin flesh on his neck. A series of moans erupted when Draven felt Kyle's tongue glide along his neck, and he was unable to withhold them, his hands quivering behind his back.

When Kyle began reaching lower, his lips stopping at the top of Draven's belt. He then slowly began tugging at the belt with his teeth, causing Draven's hormones to palpitate across his bones. When the belt had loosened, Kyle pulled it off and cooed beside Draven's ear, "I'm going to make you shake, just wait."

The whole time, Kyle continuously made comments that sent Draven into a daze, "You're not ready for what I'm about to do to you."

"Moan my name louder."

"Say you want me to fuck you harder."

"Hold it or else I'll do worse to you."

The whole scenery had been such an unexpected scenario, that both of them were shocked that it had happened.