CH 2 The mission

'The do you know who I am...?"

The question still rang inside of y/n's head. 

Flashback~

"Then do you know who I am?" Sebastian asked cockily.

"Who you are?" Y/n asked confused. ("confused")

"Never mind...It doesn't matter," Sebastian replied flapping his hands in a manner as if he was squatting flies away. "Off you go to the garden," 

PRESENT~ 

'A demon...' Y/n thought. What else would he be? Y/n looked around the garden before blonde hair caught her eyes. Y/n walked behind the large bushes and peeked to observe the young boy. The boy was smiling as he cut the leaves off the branches. 

'So this is Finny..., such an innocent boy to be experimented on,' (I agree :(()

Y/n passed the bushes to greet the boy, her h/c glistering in the sun as her hair blew side to side by the wind.

"Finny...that's correct yes?"

The boy looked surprised as he looked to the side to meet Y/n's eyes. Her eyes pierced through the boy as the boy looked frightened.

"Y...Yes? Who are you?"

Y/n realised the tone of the boy and her eyes softened before slightly smiling.

"My names Y/n, I'm the new butler here. It's a pleasure to meet you," Y/n said before walking closer to the Finny.

"S...stay away!" Finny shouted before waving his tools towards Y/n's direction. Before Y/n could dodge the sharp tool Finny's hand was grabbed by familiar white gloves.

...

His ruby eyes looked at Finny.

"S...Sebastian!" Finny exclaimed, "Th...there's a girl...who's really pretty...but I didn't hear anything about a new butler!" 

"Yes we recruited her today," Sebastian replied calmly before gently putting the boy's fragile-looking hand to his side.

"Ah! I...I'm sorry!" Finny looked back to me before blushing slightly. "M...My name is Finny...it's nice to meet you!"

"Likewise," Y/n said softly before smiling. "I'm sorry for coming to you all of a sudden, are you okay?

"Yes!" Finny replied

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked before warily checking to see if I had any scratches or bruises.

"I am perfectly fine...thank you for saving me..."

" Your welcome," he said before smiling softly.

'It' probably best if no one knows what I am...' Y/n thought 'I guess I owe Sebastian one...'

"SEBASTIAN? Y/N?!!"

The sudden yell caught the attention of the two butlers.

Y/n slowly started to walk towards Ciel's room beside her was Sebastian.

"Would it be rude if I asked for your age? Miss L/n"

"...You can just call me Y/n,"

"Already?" Sebastian asked while he smirked.

"Okay, then last name's it is...Michaelis,"

Sebastian frowned before smiling again.

"Okay okay, Y/n,"

"Hey, Sebastian...,"

"Yes?"

"Why are you working for Ciel?"