CH 49 A Warm Embrace

In Chapter 48~

After crawling for a few minutes Ciel finally reached an exit. He started to bang on the vent, only to lose balance when the vent suddenly opened.

"Woah!"

At the sound Y/n's hand immediately caught Ciel's hand but at the same time her eyes widened... it was the same for the black-haired man who had caught Ciel in his arms.

The two looked at each other... studying each other... eye's not blinking.

"Y-Y/n," Sebastian managed to choke out after a moment of silence.

Ciel looked towards the two before he sighed. It was going to happen sooner or later. Sebastian looked lost for a moment before he put Ciel on the ground gently. As soon as Ciel's feet reached the ground he grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her out of the vent.

"Woah!" Y/n yelped as she fell... her eyes slightly closed as her face landed on his chest before his arms embraced her.

"I've missed you,"

________________________________________________________________________

The two immediately felt warmth from the contact...

Sebastian let out a shaky breath as he felt her warmth... all the memories started rushing in... both happy and sad ones. Most of all he felt the guilt he felt a year ago come truck-crashing back towards him...

Sebastian's POV~

I clutched onto her as if she would disappear if I didn't... it happened once... so just to be safe... 

I kept thinking...

Will she leave after this is finished...?

Why did she come back...?

Can... I ask her to stay...?

Do-Do I have the right to ask her to stay...?

As the negative thoughts rushed in my face already made its way towards her neck and I slowly buried myself in... 

I breathed in and I felt her soft, warm hands stroke my hair... 

I breathed in her intoxicating scent... the sweet smell I craved day and night and helped me calm my worries... 

Her warmth that comforted me when we were cuddling in bed... 

Her voice that called out to me which always gave me a sense of euphoria... 

Her silky skin that gave me shivers every time we made contact...  

I unconsciously squeezed tighter...

Y/n's POV~

I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist... 

His scent was still familiar after all this time...

My eyes were half-lidded as I patted his hair, his face buried on my neck, and I smoothed his hair out. I missed this... 

No words could possibly explain how much I've missed him... 

Even after what he did I kept thinking about him... day and night... 

I couldn't throw away the memories I had with him even when I was with another...

I kept wondering...

If he was doing okay...

If he was safe...