CH 22 Lady Elizabeth...Saved Pt. 2

In Chapter 21~

Sebastian walked towards them as he picked up a piece of string from Elizabeth's dress.

"A puppet string," Sebastian said.

"This sharp cut only comes with a death scythe. Well, Sebas-Chan?...Y/n-chan?... I'm amazing, aren't I? Compliment me, Compliment me!!" Grell squealed for attention.

"Good for you. Not just anyone would run with scissors." Sebastian and Y/n said at the same time.

"Oh! I'm flattered to death!!!~" Grell shouted.

"And the puppet string leads to...," Sebastian trailed off as the same familiar voice was heard.

____________________________________________________________

The man lifted up his hands and stings wrapped themselves onto the four before saying, "What shall I use to make my new dolls?..."

"Then I shall ask you this...what are you made of?" Sebastian asked.

The man looked surprised for a second.

"Eh? What am I...made of?" The man repeated.

"Yes. You see, you don't seem to be made of very high-quality materials." Sebastian stated.

"I thought to myself...I know I must be human...and yet lately I often find termites crawling out of my ears." The man said as he shoved a finger into his ear.

Sebastian frowned before kicking up the blade and kicking up towards the man at high speed that the man couldn't dodge. The man let out a yelp as it hit his chin.

 The man let out a yelp as it hit his chin

(Sebastian's so flexible...)

The man started to wobble and he released the strings that tied them up.

"Grell," Y/n said as she caught the spear.

"Ah!~A loving collaboration, right, Y/n-chan!~" Grell yelled as he rushed towards the girl.

Y/n stepped on his face to propel herself upwards. Sebastian snickered at the red-haired reaper.

"I sense none of the ways or the style of a butler within you...," Y/n said as she whacked the man with the spear. The man fell off the attic and fell on Grell who wheezed.