CH 19 Losing Elizabeth?

HEY GUYS~

Happy New Year!!!!

Hope you guys have a safe and exciting 2020

And I hope you keep reading my stories 

Thanks!!!!~

___________________________________________________________

In chapter 18~

Pluto rushes past corners quickly as Ciel panted as he tried to keep up with him.

Ciel turned to an alleyway where there were two ways, he turned left then right and he saw Pluto rushing towards a shop. As Ciel looked more carefully there was a doll that looked like Elizabeth.

"Lizzy!" Ciel shouted and just as he was about to bolt towards the shop he was stopped by Grell.

"Grim Reaper Death Note: #403: Mandalay Family Puppeteer...Drozell Keinz," Grell said as he looked up towards the shop as well... 

_______________________________________________

The sound of glass breaking caught the attention of Ciel again as he averted his gave on Grell and turned towards the shop again. Ciel opened the door of the shop and barged in. He let out a slight gasp when he saw Pluto biting something...a doll to be precise.

Pluto then looked at Y/n and his tail started to flap happily as he rushed towards her and gave her the doll. Ciel picked up the doll from Y/n's hands as he examined it. 

"This is...," Ciel then looked at the orange ribbon that was on the doll's waist as he remember the same ribbon that Elizabeth had on her head the day before. 

"The same one, yes?" Y/n asked. 

Ciel just nodded as he kept looking at the doll in frustration. Y/n then pointed towards a door in which was letting out air. Ciel stood up from his crouching position as he went ran towards the room. 

He looked outside to see a mansion.

'There's no doubt that Lizzy is in there,' Ciel thought as he frowned. 

"My isn't that a welcoming mansion?" Grell wooed as he walked out of the room. 

"Grell protect me," Ciel said causing Y/n to look confused. 

"Don't insult me," Grell said as he looked...insulted. 

"I'll let you do what ever you want with Sebastian for a da-," Ciel's words were cut off by Y/n's

"No," 

Ciel looked up at the woman next to him...

"Excuse me?" Ciel asked.

"No, Young Master, you have me to protect you, you don't need a red hair to protect you to. I am enough," Y/n stated as her eyes glowed red and blue, different from her original eye colour. 

Ciel's eyes slightly widened at it was his first time seeing her in some sort of demon/angel form before they went back and he sighed before agreeing. 

"Noooo!~" Grell shouted. "If I could do anything with Sebastian...then I could have kissed hi-,"

Y/n held Grell's face as she tightened her grip. 

"What did you just say?" Y/n asked as murderous aura was leaking out of her. 

"K-k-ki-kiss....S-Seb-Sebastian...h-he i-isn-isn't y-yours....," Grell started.

"Sebastian is mine. From the beginning of time he was mine and if I hear one more saying like that coming from you I will grab YOUR Death Scythe and ram it inside of you over...and...over...again...until there's nothing left," Y/n threatened.