CH 43 The Campania Cruise

In Chapter 42~

"I-I'm leaving," Y/n announced in front of Sebastian.

Sebastian stayed quiet, he knew he couldn't do anything to stop her... He already did enough harm... but could he let her go? Knowing that she was his soulmate... knowing that he really like really loved her... could he bear the pain of losing her?

"I'm sorry," His voice sounded dry and hoarse. Y/n patted his head.

"I know... but I need time...," Y/n sighed.

Sebastian nodded before wrapping his arms around her... knowing it may be their last scared him... so just one last time. One last time, he wanted to feel her warmth... her arms felt so protective... Y/n was thinking the same thing...

When Y/n left Sebastian's body once again felt so cold...

Y/n took Ash's hand before waving... she smiled brightly once more before...

She left.

_______________________________________________________________

1 Year Later~

"Oi!" Ciel shouted as he looked up from his papers. "You gonna spill the tea!" 

Sebastian looked down to the nearly full cup before stopping. 

"My apologies," 

"Geez... It's already been a year and your still not over her," Ciel sighed, but he immediately regretted saying it as a look of hurt flashed on Sebastian's face. His eyebrows slighting scrunched together as he looked down. 

"...Sorry," Ciel hesitantly apologised. He should have known it would have hurt the demon badly... even he misses her too...

"...No, it's okay... If you'll excuse me, Young Master," Sebastian walked away, closing the room. Sebastian leaned against the door. 

'How pathetic,' He thought. It's been nearly a year since Y/n left and he had heard nothing from her... is she happy? Is she regretting her decision? Will she come back? Will... Will she come back to him? Sebastian sighed before he shook his head and went down to the hall. A newspaper caught his eye as a man in royal blue came to deliver it.

~

"Wah!!! So this is the Campania ship!!" Finny shouted as he gazed upon the huge ship. 

"Sure is huge!!" Baldroy said as he looked up.

"So surprising!" Mey-Rin beamed happily.

"Please take these to the first-class suite number A66," Sebastian said as a man came up to greet them in a dark navy suit. 

"Compania Ship... Majestic Star Line - a bet on the company's service of construction,  a super luxurious cruise sailing across the Atlantic ocean," Ciel informed.

"I get excited only by watching it!! It's so nice! Snake is also going together with them," Finny beamed happily at the guy.