CH 40 Only an Angel can Kill an Angel

Thank you to those who have voted and cheered me on to write more chapters. This shall be a bonus chapter to regard my thanks and for the 10K in which you guys are AMAZING!! 

Special thanks to:

night_watch03

Yellow_999

Lisa_Tyn

Blackgokudanielle

Edgycatx

vanecialai12313

Shadowvixen666

MahiFarooqui

ANDPEGG_Y83

fanfictionlover246

shorty_is_crazy

gabite115

DonutStopMeM8

xXArtist-chanXx

goldenkitsune98

ShadowWolf_343

trondolo61

nancydrew100

Tigergirl190

And thanks to all that read my chapters. :)) 

Hope you have a safe day!! Be careful of Coronavirus thats going epidemic!!!!!

_______________________________________________________

In Chapter 39~

Y/n dashed towards Grell stepping on his face to propel herself forward. Her hands just a few millimeters from Ciel's hands as he also desperately tried to reach for hers.

"Use it...," A sinister voice called out to her causing her eyes to widen.

"Use it...," the voice repeated, she felt sick suddenly... She looked up towards Ciel who suddenly seemed miles away. "If you don't you'll lose another that you love..."

"Kill her~"

Y/n shook her head frantically her sight getting dizzy as she gritted her teeth, her hands grazed Ciel's hands as he let out a yell as he disappeared.

Y/n's eyes widen as she saw the last sight on Angela's face as she whispered someone as she felt her eyes close. She felt herself drop to the fall as a voice called out her name.

'Damn it... why now...,'

____________________________________________________________________________