CH 14 Devil Dog

Thanks for the 300 reads~

In Chapter 13~

"Y-Y-Y/n-san?!!!!! S-S-Sebastian-san?!!!!!" Mey-Rin yelled. She blushed when she realised that posture the two were in. Y/n's face close to Sebastian and her hands either side of Sebastian... "Sorry that we interrupted!!!!!!" Before grabbing Finny by the collar and rushing to the other side.

"...You didn't really interrupt anything...," Y/n said. She looked up at Sebastian once more before jumping on her tippy toes and kissing his nose. Sebastian let out a shaking gasp.

"Oyasumi!~" Y/n said before walking to her room. She turned around slightly as her eyes caught the sight of Sebastian blushing.

'Yea...maybe I like...love Sebastian now...' Y/n thought as she blushed.

_________________________________________________________________

Mey-Rin was dragging Finny away from the situation when they turned and saw light coming out from a room they didn't recognise. They peeked inside...

Quiet moans were heard from the room... Finny eyes slightly widened at the sight.

"Ah, that tickles~" Angela moaned giggling. On top of her was a shadow of a man with slightly long silver-blue hair like Angela's. He licked his lips, from the light you could make out slightly two pointed teeth.

"Do it more slowly~," Angela slurred.

Finny clenched his teeth as he saw the naked man on top of Angela the man's tongue licking her neck...sliding it up and down as Angela let out gasps and giggles.

"Good boy, that's a good boy." 

Mey-Rin almost dies from blood loss as she was having a nose-bleeding crisis (like Sanji from One Piece lol) 

"The shock was too much... Miss Angela is quite the forceful one. If the Young Master saw this what would happen?" Mey-Rin wondered as she was covering her nose with an already soaked handkerchief. "Oh! Afterward, it would be even more steamy!" 

Mey-Rin looked to her side to see Finny standing away from the door and clenching his hands tightly. 

"Finny?" Mey-Rin asked confused. 

"Finny!" Mey-Rin shouted a bit more loudly when Finny ran away.

Finny was runny away with his eyes tightly shut as he thought about what he saw...

His face grimaced as his heart clenched.

Y/n looked outside her bedroom when she saw a certain young boy running out of the castle abruptly. So as any normal person would do she went after him hoping to be of comfort. When she was chasing Finny she looked ahead and sweat-dropped. The trees that were in Finny's path were broken and laying on the floor. She shrugged and caught up to Finny. Finny was sitting on one of the broken trees his eyes were sullen.

"Miss Angela...," Finny let out quietly.

"Finny?" Y/n called out as she sat next to him.

"Y-Y/n-san," Finny yelped in surprise.

"Sorry that I scared you, but you looked so upset that I decided to follow you...is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah...," Finny's voice started shaking as small tears started gathering.

Y/n tilted her head very slightly and smiled softly towards the boy.

"Really?" Y/n asked once more her soft voice made Finny quiver.