CH 56 Last Chapter

In Chapter 55~

Sebastian saw it... the way Undertaker looked at Y/n as she was younger... he had never noticed... sure he knew they somehow knew each other and were pretty close but he never had thought Undertaker loved... no still loves her... He gritted his teeth as he let out a menacing growl.

"Why... Why did you attack her?" Ciel asked, his eyes darkening as he still stared at Y/n's unmoving body.

"If I were to fight her face to face... it is no doubt that one of us dies... so it is better this way...," Undertaker said after a moment of silence, though his tone was strict the emotion in his eyes told otherwise...

'I didn't want to keep hurting her as I fought... she is not dead...,' Undertaker thought as he let out a sigh.

"I guess now that the strongest is eliminated... I should start the real hunt...," Undertaker murmured before he lifted his Death Scythe above his head... the green light enwrapped itself around the scythe drawing everyone's attention... nobody noticed as Y/n's finger twitched...

______________________________________________________________________

Undertaker launched himself towards Grell and Ronald who were caught off guard. They scrambled to the side to avoid his scythe. Undertaker then aimed his death scythe towards them once more, the green light hailed itself towards them and destroyed one of the pillars on the ship, which fell on Grell and Ronald who avoided just in time.

Sebastian started hurling tables at him... even when he was angry... no infuriated he knew he had to keep calm...

"It's no use... Cutting tables takes no more effort than breaking a cookie," Undertaker exclaimed as he effortlessly cut through them. 

"I just wanted to get within the wide reach of this Scythe," Sebastian stated as he appeared behind Undertaker.

"You really think of some interesting things," Undertaker affirmed smirking as he backflipped away. "Then... So will I,"

Undertaker then grabbed Ciel's collar pulling him away from Y/n's body and towards him. His death scythe's blade near Ciel's throat.

"I can finally put you in one of my specially-made coffins... Earl," Undertaker smiled.

 Earl," Undertaker smiled

Sebastian lunged at him... his eyes red... he can't let Undertaker get to his Young Master as well...

"I knew you'd come!" Undertaker snickered as he expected the move... he then tossed Ciel.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he turned around, reaching for Ciel... out of the corner of his eye... he saw...

'Where is Y/n's body...?'

Meanwhile~
Y/n's POV~

It's dark...

It's scary...