CH 35 I Guess I Never Had A Chance

In chapter 34~

Ash moved closer towards her, his lips almost touching her ear as he whispered.

"I really hope you realise what's best for you~,"

"What's best for me?" Y/n repeated as she backed away and started into Ash's eyes. "What's best for me is Sebastian,"

"Ah really?" Ash mocked.

"Hmm," Y/n hummed as she nodded her head.

"I'm sure you realised that when you first met me" Y/n glared, her tone bitter before she cursed.

"...If you knew better, I suggest you f**k off if you value your life,"

Ash stared at the girl as she stared up to him, her eyes dull and creepy as she threatened him.

"Is this a threat?" Ash smirked causing Y/n to smirk as well.

'It's on~' They both thought as Ash finally got on the carriage. Y/n slammed the door quite unpleasantly when Ash turned to see her face. She then climbed onto the carriage footstep so that Ash could see her face.

She made the most innocent smile as she beamed at him.

"Hope you have a safe trip~" Y/n chirped. "...in hell~"

_______________________________________________________________________

Y/n walked back into the mansion after talking to Ash and sending him off. She let out a sigh as she puffed out her cheeks. 

"Y/n!" Ciel called out.

"Yes!!" 

"Prepare a carriage," Ciel said as he appeared around a corner, Sebastian next to him. 

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked in confusion before she was about to head out.

"No questions," Ciel huffed before shooing her away. Y/n made a face before she walked out to prepare a carriage. 

~

"Undertaker!!" Y/n squealed as she grabbed Sebastian's arm and started to shake it violently. 

Sebastian looked at Y/n with a dumbfounded look, which of course Y/n caught and she nervously giggled. 

"It's okay!~ I love Sebastian more!~" Y/n giggled before she gave him a big hug. 

"Please don't flirt in front of me," Ciel cringed while he was struggling to get off the carriage. 

"Sorry," Y/n chuckled before she got off to help Ciel. 

Sebastian opened the door. 

"I'm coming in," Ciel said as he took a step inside the darkroom. 

"Undertaker!!" Y/n cheered as she jumped inside feeling bubbly.

"He he he he," 

Y/n heard Undertaker's creepy laughter... she's heard it a million times but something was different. It didn't sound like Undertaker, his laughter was... eerier... and disturbing. Like an older boy drooling over a small, child girl type of disturbing. 

"Welcome!~" The fake undertaker started to croak.

"Undertaker, I have a favour to ask you," Ciel said obviously not recognizing that this was not the real Undertaker. 

"If that's the case," The fake undertaker started to turn around. As he did Y/n could make out red glasses. Then the fake undertaker turned around fully... revealing Grell.