CH 30 Do Angels Not Fear For Their Lives?

In Chapter 29~

Sebastian and Y/n both smirked as they looked towards the dark blue-haired boy as he spoke.

"Luckily, all the other famous curry shops have been knocked out of the competition by West. If the Phantomhive Company participates and beats West, we'll receive the Royal Warrant... I'd been considering expanding into the food industry anyway...,"

"But you only have one week left, right? Will you be able to get the specialists and machinery in time to make the curry?" Lau asked.

"I don't need any of that...," Ciel smirked as he glanced at his two non-human butlers. "Isn't that right Sebastian... Y/n,"  

__________________________________________________________

"It is only natural for someone who serves under the Pantomhives to be able to this. I will obtain the Royal Warrant without fa-," 

"That's impossible," Soma butted in cutting off Sebastian's words. 

"Huh?" Sebastian said quite shocked.

"There's no way you can win. They have Agni, and he has the goddess kaili's right hand!" Soma said as he put his hand on his cheek, frowning.

"It's true that Agni's prowess is formidable but this time we are not dealing with martial arts. This is a cooking contest," Ciel pointed out. 

"That's why I'm saying this," Soma sighed before talking in a serious tone. "None of you know Agni's true skill. Neither do you know real curry,"

"Real curry?" Ciel questioned. 

"Curry is based on a selection of fitting spices. The number of combinations is endless. Finding the supreme combination from those infinite choices is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is akin to pulling the truth of the universe from thin air. However, Agni is able to do it. He is able to imagine the world for nothing. That power is truly of the god's domain. That is why Agni is known as the goddess kali's right hand...," Agni explained before he sighed. "I have never eaten a curry more delicious than Agni's,"

"I see. It truly is Kali's Curry," Lau joked as he laughed at his own joke.

 It truly is Kali's Curry," Lau joked as he laughed at his own joke