CH 31 Because You're Special

In Chapter 30~

Y/n looked towards Soma who looked like he found something valuable as he ran off, Y/n looked at Ciel before shrugging. She looked around the place, cheerful people everywhere as she walked next to Ciel before she stopped.

"What's wrong?" Ciel asked as Y/n abruptly stopped.

Y/n eyes gazed around the people she turned back towards the competition preparation area, the place Sebastian went too. She tilted her head as she narrowed her eyes.

"Oi!" Ciel said more loudly this time. "Is something wrong?"

Y/n looked at Ciel before shaking her head before she started walking again but she didn't but her guard down, she was tense though she hid it perfectly and she could almost feel herself smirk in amusement.

'I swear I smelt the scent ... angel...,' Y/n thought her tongue licking her lips.

' Do angels not fear for their lives...? ~'

___________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the Curry Festial for the pride of London's curry shops!" The announcer shouted, every clapping afterwards. 

"Well then, let us begin cooki-," The announcer's words were cut off by music. 

"What?" Everyone started to murmur as they looked around the place. 

Suddenly a red carpet was rolled out and everyone turned back as they started at two figures. 

'Her Majesty!' Ciel thought as his eyes widened.

Y/n looked at the two figures before feeling an overwhelming sickness rush over her. She frowned at the figure of the...tall man. The man had silver-white somewhat ash hair with purple eyes. He wore white closed with a purple undershirt as he held Her Majesty's hand. Y/n stared at the man and his eyes caught hers, the man smirked at her causing to tch and turn away. Although she secretly threw glances towards the man.

 Although she secretly threw glances towards the man

 "This is... England's mother, our beloved Queen Victoria, has graced us with her presence!" The announcer announced. 

Everyone stared in awe as they watched the man and Her Majesty walk on the red carpet. 

Viscount suddenly stood up from his judge sit as he started to sing before nearly everyone joined in... of course nearly everyone but Y/n who couldn't help but stare at the man. And of course, this didn't go unnoticed as Ciel glanced over at her as well as Sebastian who was up on the stage. 

The two reach the stage as the Queen stands just in front of her seat. The ash haired man leans towards her before standing back up straight. 

"Her Majesty declares, 'We have not seen you in a long time, and are sorry to have concerned you. However, our constitution has improved remarkably and now we are even able to come and sample curry. We wish everyone well and hold great experiences for this food that my husband loved so much,' " The ash haired man said before the crowd went wild and cheered.