CH 45 Officially Introducing Ronald Knox

In Chapter 46~

"The Pheonix!" The man talking to them shouted as he posed as well. "Welcome to the Aurora Society! These are your membership badges,"

"T-Thank you very much," Ciel sluttered as he received them with shaking hands. Steam coming out of his head.

'I won't do it twice,' Ciel thought.

"Hehehehehehe," A familiar creepy laughter echoed through Ciel's ears. "To think that you would do that!"

"Undertaker!!"

"Say "The Pheonix" with that serious face," Undertaker laughed even louder.

"You bastard,"

"Now, now. Young Master," Sebastian stopped Ciel by putting a hand on his shoulder. "More importantly, why are you here?"

Undertaker immediately stopped laughing. "Rumors that a half-demon half-angel woman was here...,"

Sebastian's eyes widened. 

"Wh...What?" 

______________________________________________________________________

"Oi Undertaker! Don't mess about," Ciel frowned as he saw the look on Sebastian's face. "Why are you here?"

Undertaker just laughed but didn't deny. "Have you forgotten what my work is? The hospital is a regular customer of mine," 

"Regarding to what is happening here- Don't you know anything of it?" Ciel asked shrugging off Sebastian's hand. 

"If you want information, you have to get my compensation," Undertaker tutted.

"I already made you laugh plenty!" Ciel argued. 

"Let's see...

"How about you do that pose once more?" Undertaker teased

"Who will!" Ciel yelled as he blushed. 

"The Pheonix!" A sudden yell caught the attention of the three

"Sorry, I arranged to pose in my own style,"