CH 3 Y/n's (Ex) Boyfriend

FLASHBACK~

"Y/n it's dangerous for you to be walking out this late,"

"I have you to protect me...demon" Y/n says giggling at the nickname.

"Sigh..."

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

The two embrace each other lovingly. The girl smiling brightly at the boy as the boy lightly smiles back.

~

"Y/n...We're done,"

"W...What?"

"I've told you about soulmates right,"

"...yes..."

"I've met mine,"

"Then what about me?!"

"What about you," His eyes pierced through me as he glared.

"What about the times you said I love you?"

"How could I feel love?" He said in a tone as if it was meant to be obvious.

"..."

"I have my soulmate,"

"You know nothing about her though...I've been with you for all this time! I know you the best-"

'SLAP'

"You know nothing about me, know your place human,"

"C...Claude," Y/n's eyes watered...

"You're lucky I haven't killed you," Claude said before walking off leaving the poor girl alone trying to hold back her tears.

PRESENT~

Sebastian's POV

"Do you know that demons have soulmates...Sebastian?" Y/n asked.

My eyes slightly widened as I looked at her. Her eyes curiously waiting for an answer.

"Sebastian?! Are we there yet?" Ciel's voice pulled me out of the shock as I stopped the carriage.

"Yes, Young Master," I looked at Y/n one last time before I helped Ciel get off the carriage.

No one's POV

"This is...?" Madame Red asked confused as she looked at the shop.

"An acquaintance of my Master,"

"The Undertaker?" Madame Red reads the sign.

The seven people entered the place.

The room was dark with coffins everywhere.

"If we're looking for answers then this is the place," Ciel said as his eyes darted around. 

"Umm...," Y/n started and next to her ear she heard a laugh.

"Hehehe...who is this young lady?" A coffin door opened and a man with a giant smile with silver hair came out.

Y/n started eyes wide open as she gaped. While everyone was shocked...Y/n...blushed.

blushed