CH 7 The Fight

In Chapter 6~

Grell let out another girly giggle, "Now then...," He then at inhuman speed rushed towards Y/n lifting his chainsaw up...

Y/n's eyes widen...

Grell smirked when he saw that afraid look...

but it immediately vanished...

because...

her lips curved into a smirk...

___________________________________________________________

Grell hesitated for a moment when he saw the smirk but either way he swung his chainsaw down. It crashed onto the ground. Y/n had just dodged but she let her guard down when Grell stepped on her stomach to push her down. She let out a wheezy gasp as she pushed his leg off. Grell tied to swing his chainsaw again, his eyes widened realizing Y/n was gone, he frantically started to look around.

'Where is she?' Grell thought.

'left?' he looked to his left but saw no one.

'right?' he looked to his right but again saw no one.

His jaw made a sickening crackling sound when a fist made contact with it. Grell let out a gaspy groan as he stumbled backward, grabbing his jaw in pain. When he regained his conscious to focus on his target he saw another fist coming in his direction...it was fast. Grell just barely dodged it his eyes wide in confusion but his thoughts were soon interrupted by another wave of pain coming from his side. Grell shook off the pain and let out a grin as he stared at the woman in front of him.

"Yes~ you'd look wonderful in red~" Grell announced as he leaped towards Y/n again. He swung his chainsaw multiple times as a few made a few scratches on Y/n's butler uniform.

"Yes! Flee more~" Grell laughed as Y/n was dodging and not attacking. Y/n dodged one last time before her back touched the wall of a building, her guard was slightly off as she looked behind her.

"Y/n!" a sudden shout brought her attention back as she looked towards Grell's direction realizing the chainsaw coming in her direction...with the intent to kill... 

Y/n grabbed the blade of the chainsaw stopping it from cutting through her shoulder, she felt Grell pushing more down aggressively. 

Sebastian was about to jump in the fight when Ciel calmly said, "Sebastian my order for you is to protect me," 

"Bu-," Sebastian was going to complain when he heard Grell grunting.

"Your not human are you?" Grell said his forehead almost touching Y/n's.

"I dunno you tell me, Reaper," Y/n said smirking. 

"You're starting to annoy me, dear," Grell said his eyes narrowing.

"Such a shame Grell~ We really could have been good friends," Y/n said smiling, she shook her head tching. "It really is such a shame,"

Y/n then kicked Grell where the sun doesn't shine before high kicking his face away from her. She then slowly made her way over to Grell who was...lying painfully on the ground. 

Then Madame Red caught Sebastian and Y/n off guard by slashing a knife at Ciel. Sebastian was about to kill her.

"Don't kill her Sebastian!" Ciel shouted. The shout caught Y/n off guard giving Grell the chance to slash Y/n on the arm and Sebastian on the shoulders hoping it would mobilize them for a few moments. Y/n took a few steps back.

 Y/n took a few steps back