CH 6 The real Jack the Ripper

Enjoy the extra Chapter :))

In Chapter 5 ~

"Who are you?" He asks. Y/n slightly tilted her head in confusion.

...

"Human...Sebastian...I'm human," Y/n replied before snuggling into Sebastian's chest. "May I please go to sleep now?"

Reluctantly Sebastian was about to say no, but when he saw Y/n's tired eyes he moved to the side to let her in. Her warmth that suddenly left his body made him feel...lonely.

"Goodnight Sebastian," Y/n said tiredly before closing the door.

Sebastian retreated to his own room before shutting the door...

'The answer will have to do...for now,'

_______________________________________________________________________

The next morning~

Ciel bashed his hand on the table as he reads the newspaper.

"Jack the Ripper strikes again!"

"So it wasn't Viscount?" Madame Red asked...

~

"This isn't the time to be playing chess," Ciel said as Madame Red moved one of her chess piece.

"Nothing good comes of overexerting yourself. Why not leave it to Sebastian?" 

"He's nothing more than one of my pawns. It's me who gives the orders and move him. However, he is not a normal pawn. He's a pawn that can get across the whole board in one move...,"

~

Ciel was lying in the bed with his nightgown as Sebastian and Y/n entered...

"How is it?" Ciel asked.

"No matter how many times I re-examine it the answer is the same," Sebastian answers as he reads the last page of his research one more time.

"Viscount wasn't involved in yesterday's case," 

"That's correct," Y/n answers. "It would be impossible for him or anyone in his household,"

"At any rate, tomorrow we shall...," Ciel's eyes widen in realization. "Sebastian...Y/n...impossible!" 

"I've told you many times, have I not? I will not lie to you." Sebastian replied.

"Of those with proficiency in the magical arts, connections to black magic or cults, and who lack an alibi at the time of the incidents, Viscount Druitt is the only one who fits the profile," Y/n said eyes staring into Ciel's.

"Does that mean the investigation was just a farce then? Ciel exclaimed.

"I am one hell of a butler, so I am faithfully only to that which my master has ordered and asked of me. Under one of your orders, I am to be your pawn and your sword. So please Young Master, move me into check," Sebastian said smiling.

TIMESKIP~

"He'll come if we hang out here, won't he?" Ciel asked as he stood in a dark alleyway with Sebastian and Y/n.

"Yes," Sebastian answered.

 "It's true that among the prostitutes who were killed there were other similarities apart from their organs having been removed, isn't that right Y/n, Sebastian?"

"Beautiful, shimmering black hair," Y/n and Sebastian answered at the same time.

"But why did he need to kill them?" Ciel continued.