CH 25 Fencing

In Chapter 24~

Sebastian grabbed Y/n's cheeks gently and he leaned in.

Their lips touched and they could feel a spark...

'Finally...you're mine~,' Sebastian thought as he tilted Y/n's head to deepen the kiss.

'Finally...I found someone I can love more than ever,' Y/n thought as she felt Sebastian tiler her head she held the back of his head as she pulled him in towards her.

They pulled back as they avoided eye contact at first before they looked at each other, the kiss nothing like before, it was more passionate, sweet, and... full of love.

"I love you...," Y/n hummed as she smiled at him. Her hands caressed Sebastian's cheek as she gave him another peck.

"I love you too~," Sebastian replied without any hesitation.

The two smiled at each other again and again as they often pecked each other. 

________________________________________________________________________

The two (new couple :)) ) returned to the room where the two guests were staying. 

"Sebastian, Y/n keep an eye on them," Ciel ordered as his eyes narrowed. 

"Understood," Both butlers replied as they bowed. 

THE NEXT DAY!!~

"Ciel-sama, it is time to wake up," A voice woke Ciel up as his eyes fluttered by the sunshine that entered his room. 

"Ciel-sama?" Ciel asked in confusion as he rubbed his eyes. Ciel then opened one eye only to jump in shock. 

"Namaste, Ciel-sama," Agni said, his face close to Ciel's as he closed-eyed smiled.

"W-Why are you in my bedroom??!!" Ciel yelled as he abruptly stood up on his bed. 

"Agh!" Ciel yelped as he suddenly felt himself being pulled back and into someone's arms

"We're going out, Little One. Show us around," Soma asked as he carried Ciel in bridal style.