1K Special!

QUICK NOTE 

Thank you so much for reading my story!!!

As you can see I have hit 1K :))))))

You guys are the best and I love you all

Thank you so so much!!

'SOB SOB'

Anyways in this special chapter, you and Sebastian are on a picnic for your first date as a couple!!!! This is not related to the series... :))

Have fun!!~

___________________________________________________

"Sebastian!!!!" Finny called out. 

"Yes?" Sebastian answered. 

"Where are you???!!" Finny yelled. 

"I was in the kitchen," Sebastian answered as he appeared next to Finny causing Finny to yelp out in surprise. 

"Ah!~ You have a date today!!~" Finny smiled as he beamed. 

"...Yes, I do...," Sebastian said as he also smiled. He held up the brown picnic basket to indicate where he was going. 

"Ah!!~ Your planning on a picni-!!!!"

"Shh!!!" Sebastian shooshed Finny from revealing the idea. Sebastian glared slightly at the cinnamon bun (Finny) who sheepishly scratched his head.

"Sorry!~," Finny said as he nervously laughed.

tap tap tap...

The sounds of heels coming closer towards them startled the two as they turned their heads to look behind them. 

"Hey...," Y/n said nervously as she walked closer towards them.

Sebastian's eyes widened. 

Y/n wore an f/c dress that came down to her knees, the top part was close-fitting allowing Sebastian to admire her skinny waist and her curvy chest. The bottom part of the dress looked loose as it had a few layers of fabric and the dress showed a nice respectful amount of cleavage. Her sleeves were long and silky as you could see the soft s/c skin, and she held a nervous smile that was so cute that Sebastian wanted to squeal but had to keep composure as Finny was there as well.

"Wow!!! You look beautiful!!!!" Finny exclaimed as he giggled. 

"Thank you!~," Y/n replied as she softly giggled as well. 

"You look wonderful," Sebastian breathed as he couldn't turn his eyes off her. 

"You look nice too," Y/n said as she walked closer to him. 

Y/n examined his suit, different from the butler suit that he always wore. He wore more... formal clothing that suited him very well. The black colour of the suit suiting him even more. Y/n giggled as she eyed him. 

"Am I wearing something funny?" Sebastian asked as he looked down to see his clothes.

"No, it's just that everything you wear is black," 

"I can change if yo-," 

"No, it's okay. Black suits you the best," Y/n replied as she lovingly gazed at him.

"Sebastian-san!!!" Mey-Rin shouted as she winked at him. "Have fun!!!!!"

Y/n held hands with Sebastian her hand fitting perfectly with his and they walked out. 

"Have fun...," A voice called out to them. 

"Young Master!!" Y/n shouted, she stopped as she saw him watching them from up the stairs.