CH 11 Journey

Extra Chapter~

The carriage was pulling the Phantomhive members as they sang, "Resort!~ Resort!~ We're so happy~,"

"Isn't this amazing Mey-Rin, Y/n-san!" Finny exclaimed.

"Yes! Yes! I can't believe he's taking us with him to the Queen's health resort!" Mey-Rin exclaimed happily.

"I guess even the Young Master has his good points!" Baldroy said.

"Yeah!" Both Finny and Mey-Rin nodded their heads cutely, causing Y/n to giggle slightly next to Sebastian.

"They are fortunate people," Sebastian said to Ciel. "It appears they're grateful to you, my kind Young Master," 

"I don't want to leave them behind by themselves and come back to find the mansion destroyed," Ciel said looking away.

"Indeed," Sebastian agreed.

The horse let out a neigh as it stopped.

"This would seem to be the entrance of the village," Sebastian said.

"Oh!~," All three servants looked excitedly outside. However, to their disappointment, they saw a big tree covered in spikey dog collars.

All three servants let out a wail of dread.

"I forgot to mention one thing," Ciel said

"I forgot to mention one thing," Ciel said. "This is the planned construction site for the resort,"

"Young Master...," They cried.

," They cried

FLASHBACK~

"A trip? In this season?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, Sebastian, are you familiar with the leisure activity known as bear-baiting?" Ciel asked putting his cup down.

"The words seem interesting and quite attractive to me, but I'm afraid not," Sebastian answered while Y/n just shrugged.

"They tied a bear to a fence with a rope or cord and fighting dogs surround it, bit at it, and killed it," Ciel explained.