CH 26 Sebastian vs Agni... the prize is Y/n!

In Chapter 25~

Y/n walked to stand in the middle of the two as they stook their stance.

"Well then," She spoke as she lifted her hand up into the air. "Begin!!" She then brought her hand down.

Just as the hand was brought down Soma bolted towards Ciel.

"I've got you!!" Soma shouted as he pulled back his arm to swing the fencing sword. He then struck it so that it hit Ciel's foot.

"It bent?" Soma asked confused.

"There's no benefit to hitting the foot with a foil," Ciel replied calmly as he smirked. He then started to attack as Soma now dodged.

"That's unfair! I don't know the rules!" Soma yelled as he dodged Ciel's attacks frightenedly.

"A match is a match!" Ciel jeered. "It's your fault for not knowing!"

Ciel then leaped towards Soma as he started to attack...

_________________________________________________________

"My Prince, watch out!" Agni's voice echoed as he appeared. He then blocked Ciel's attack with a cup and pierced Ciel's arm with two fingers, hitting a vital point. Ciel's eyes widened as he felt numb in the arm, dropping the sword.

"Ciel-sama!" Agni gasped as he realised what he did before bending down. "I'm so sorry! When I thought that the Prince was going to lose, my body moved on its own"

"HAHAHA!" Soma started laughing. "Agni, you protected me well! I give you my praise. Agni is my Khansama and belongs to me, therefore the win was mine,"

"Th-That's ridiculous!" Ciel pretested.

"My, my. Looks like someone will have to take the Master's revenge...right, Mr. and Ms. Butler?" Lau exclaimed as he bent the sword before flinging it into the air.

"Good grief," Y/n sighed as she caught the sword before looking down on Ciel. "This happened because you teased an amateur who doesn't know the rules,"

Ciel grumbled as he furiously looked up at Y/n.

"However, as a butler of the Phantomhives, now that my master has been injured, I cannot merely sit back and watch," Y/n said as she cracked her fingers. "All that aside...," 

"We're over ten minutes behind schedule," Sebastian finished the sentence as he closed the stopwatch he had.

"So that's what you're really irritated about?" Ciel grumbled as Sebastian picked him up.

"How interesting," Soma said. "Fine, I will allow a duel. Agni, in the name of the goddess kali, do not lose!"

Agni took hold of the sword.

"In all that how about we make it more interesting?" Soma said. 

"Huh?" Ciel said as he looked at Soma suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

"Instead of the woman fighting let your other butler fight," Soma proposed. "If your butler loses we will take the woman,"

"What?!" Y/n hissed. "I am not a toy!" 

"Alright," Sebastian stated as he tried to take hold of the sword. 

"Excuse you!!!" Y/n yelled as she squatted Sebastian's hands away and held the sword protectively. 

"I will save you," Sebastian growled as he looked at Soma and Agni. 

"I saves myself!!!"  Y/n fumed.