CH 34 F**k Off If You Value Your Life

In Chapter 33~

"Today was a tiring day...," Y/n sighed as she jumped onto Sebastian's bed, already in her nightgown.

"Don't you have your own room?" Sebastian asked, pulling on his tie as Y/n was getting comfy.

"Heh!!! You want me to go back...," Y/n pouted as she cuddled up into the blankets. "I wanna cuddle!~"

Sebastian let out a short sigh before joining her. He slowly grabbed one of the sheets and was slowly getting on the bed before Y/n grabbed him quickly and snuggled him.

"Your such a tease," Y/n said as she blushed.

Sebastian smirked as wrapped an arm around her waist, his exposed chest on Y/n's cheek as she felt warmth radiating off of him. She buried herself closer causing Sebastian to chuckle.

"You're very affectionate today," Sebastian smirked before kissing Y/n's forehead. "Goodnight~,"

"Hmm!" Y/n replied as she fell asleep.

Smiling as she heard Sebastian's last few words echoing in her head.

"I love you~,"

_________________________________________________________________________

Y/n woke up next to Sebastian just at the crack of dawn. She sat up, startling Sebastian who wasn't even asleep in the first place before she plopped down onto the bed once more. 

"I don't wanna get up...," Y/n started as she looked at Sebastian who chuckled.

"I mean it is dawn," Sebastian replied as he nuzzled his face into her neck, breathing in her scent. Y/n giggled as Sebastian's breathe tickled her skin. 

"Although I guess we should get up," Y/n said as she tried to get out of Sebastian's grip. 

"What happened to you?" Sebastian suddenly asked. 

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked confused and slightly nervous. 

"Where did you disappear off too?" Sebastian questioned. 

"I was in the toilet," Y/n stated as she got out of bed and stretching. 

"For 40 minutes?" Sebastian asked accusingly. 

"Yes...," Y/n said hesitating for a bit. 

Sebastian let out a sigh realising that Y/n wasn't going to tell him so he stood up from his bed and got ready, leaving Y/n to ponder in her thoughts.

~

Y/n stood in front of the balcony after she got dressed and ready. Sebastian was called by Ciel for his first lesson whilst Y/n got to relax. She tied up her hair into a ponytail (sorry if you have short hair...) as she closed the balcony window. What she didn't realise was the upcoming fancy-looking carriage.

As she closed the door behind her she heard a yelp echoing through the hallways following by a thud, then a crash. Y/n let out a small smile before she shook her head. 

'Mey-Rin broke something...,' Y/n thought as she walked towards the sound. 

Y/n's POV~

I down the hallway before I spot Mey-Rin trying to clean the broken dishes.

"Ara...," I sigh as I stood next to her causing her to squeak. 

"I'm so sorry!!!!!" Mey-Rin cried. 

"It's okay... It wouldn't be okay if Sebastian was here right now though... Let's clean this mess up before Sebastian finds out," I said as I gave her a smile.