CH 36 Sebastian... Stop!

In chapter 35~

Undertaker's POV

As Y/n averted her gaze I still stared at her, I couldn't help it... she who looked so happy as she stared at the black-haired demon. I felt a twinge in my heart, the feeling that I thought I forgot pummeled back... that feeling... like someone stabbed me in the chest with a dagger that was set on fire... a dagger that will never fall out and would be wedged for eternity... a dagger that would never kill me but mentally scar me...

The memories we shared... all the times that we were together, I had always hoped that one day she would be mine...

but then... as I look at her now... I guess ... she was never meant to be mine...

'I guess I never had a chance,'

__________________________________________________________

"The subject of your investigation...," Sebastian started.

"Ah... Certain Cinematic Records... has been stolen of late," Grell explained as he grinned.

"Cinematic Records?" Ciel repeated confused.

"Hmph... no need for a brat like you to know," Grell huffed out.

"It's a film upon which memories of a person's life are recorded," Sebastian explained. "A reaper extracts it from a person doomed to die and passes judgment on his/her life after watching it,"

"Let me make it clear, you humans can only see it on the brink of death," Grell boasted.

"Stolen? They are something that can be stolen?" Y/n asked.

"Well yes, they are kept in a library when not in use, the past of all living things, that is doomed to die" Grell explained. "All the sins they commit are recorded in the shape of a book,"

"A book created solely for the purpose of Doomsday," Ciel thought out loud.

"A familiar story is it not?" Sebastian said.

"Undertaker, I need you to help me with something," Ciel stated as he turned to where Undertaker was.

"Hehe... if so, bestow me the finest laughter of all...~" Undertaker giggled before he stopped and looked at Grell. "On second thought, my service will be free this time,"

Ciel looked at Undertaker confused... almost creeped out...

 almost creeped out

~

Y/n, Ciel, Sebastian, and Grell climbed out of the coffin that was carried by Undertaker, they all crept into the bushes so that they could sneak in however, they were caught.

"You guys over there come in too," The man at the entrance said as he waved at them. The three popped their heads out of the bushes slightly disappointed that their disguise didn't work.