CH 48 I've Missed you

JUST WANTED TO SAY...

THANK FOR 20K!!!!

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ya'll see my double chins :)) yeah that's how happy I am!!!!!

Thanks for reading my story I really appreciate it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Chapter 47~

Everyone in the boiler room got up, dripping wet as they started to run towards the door. Ciel looked up, his eyes adjusting to the red light when his eyes caught Elizabeth's body laying on the side of the walls.

"Lizzy!" Ciel shouted as she abruptly stood up and tried to make his way through the shoving people who occasionally bumped into him full force causing him to stumble back.

"Ciel!" Lizzy shouted after regaining conscious, she stood up grabbing her wet dress.

"It's too late, boy!" An older man shouted as he dragged Ciel inside, the doors were halfway closed and Ciel desperately tried to escape the man's grasp to get to his fiancee.

So he shouted the only name he could in this situation...

"Y/N!!!!"

___________________________________________________________________

Suddenly a hand shot out as it aggresively grabbed on Ciel's wavering hands. The sudden force pulled him out of the man's grasp. Ciel made out a butler suit... he remembered her attire perfectly well, letting out a gasp he shut his eyes as he was almost face to face with the metal door.

"You can open them... Ciel," a soothing voice called out to him. He quickly flashed opened his eyes. His eyes met blue and red ones... they were glowing in the dim light before they turned back to e/c eyes once again. He let out a relieved sigh as he stood up on his own.

"Y/n...," Ciel managed to say before he looked ahead to Elizabeth. Ciel looked confused as he looked at Elizabeth. She looked frustrated and upset as she clutched her hands tightly.

"Why... Why did you pull him out!" Elizabeth shouted as tears gathered. "If you hadn't then... Ciel should have at least be safe,"

Y/n looked at the young girl... her love for Ciel is fascinating indeed.

"In my opinion, where there's a lot of people gathered in one place is not a good idea in this situation," Y/n spoke softly, a smile appeared on her lips and it never left as she walked towards Elizabeth and wiped her tears. Her smooth hands cause Elizabeth to shiver slightly before she smiled. "And... Ciel...,"

Elizabeth's eyes slightly shifted towards Ciel when his name was spoken.

"Ciel wouldn't want to have left you alone... he would have wanted to be with you so that he could be reassured that you're safe," Y/n muttered as she brushed a few strands of blonde hair off Elizabeth's tear-stained face.

"Now now, now is not the time to be crying... we must keep moving... and quickly,"

"You're... the pretty lady that I met quite some time ago yes? I asked to give you a dress make-over," Elizabeth asked, letting out a giggle, wiping her remaining tears as she looked up and studied Y/n's face properly.

"Yes," Y/n replied as she bowed slightly. "It's nice to see you again... Ms. Elizabeth Milford,"

"Ciel kept talking about you. Talking about how much he missed you-," Elizabeth was cut off by Ciel butting in.