7

T.W.: suicidal thoughts

Virgil pulled into Patton's driveway and honked his horn. He was picking Patton up to go to Roman's house for the sleepover. A minute later, Patton ran out of his house and jumped into Virgil's car.

"Hey!" Patton giggled.

"Hey." Virgil responded with a laugh, "You ready to go?"

"Yep!" Patton giggled.

"Alright." Virgil smiled, pulling out of Patton's driveway and starting towards Roman's.

"How many Disney movies do you think we'll get through tonight?" Patton asked.

Virgil shrugged, turning at an intersection, "as many as we can before Logan convinces us all to go to bed."

Patton laughed, "oh goodness! Do you remember last time!?"

"You mean when Logan literally wrestled Roman into his bed cause he refused to sleep and they ended up falling asleep like that?" Virgil chuckled.

Patton giggled and nodded. Virgil pulled into Romans driveway, turning off his car and getting out. He watched Patton skip up to Roman's door as he got his bag out. How could Patton be so happy all the time?

Virgil shook his head and walked up to the door right as Roman opened it.

"Greetings Emo and Padre!" Roman laughed, "Remus is over at Dee's tonight so we don't have to worry about him, thank GOD."

Virgil smiled, Remus' words from earlier echoed in his mind.

'You're so crushed you go the bridge and jump!'

Virgil shook his head as Roman lead them down to the "Disney cave". Aka Roman's basement that was renovated with a soft carpet, a couch, and a loft. Logan was already there, reading a book on the couch.

"Salutations Patton and Virgil." Logan said, not looking up from his book.

"Hi Logan!" Patton giggled.

Virgil sat in the corner of the couch, his mind kept spiraling back to the bridge. What if he did just jump? He imagined the wind rushing past him, gravity bringing him closer and closer to the water until-

"Virgil!"

The emo jumped, "huh? What did I miss?"

"We were talking about what movie we were gonna watch." Roman said, "are you okay?"

Virgil nodded, "yeah, I'm just tired."

"Perhaps we should eat and then get in our pajamas." Logan said, "Then you could fall asleep comfortably."

"Yeah, alright." Virgil whispered.

"Okay!" Roman grinned, dropping all the Disney movies he held, "Logan, will you help me with the food?"

"Sure." Logan placed a bookmark in his book and followed Roman upstairs.

Patton crawled over to Virgil, pulling him into a hug, "are you sure you're okay?"

Virgil placed his head on Patton's shoulder and shrugged. Tonight was gonna be a long night.