15

T.W.: mention of suicide

Patton woke up to the sound of a heart monitor. The last thing he remembered was Virgil kissing him and then they were falling and-

"Patton? Are you awake?"

Patton slowly opened his eyes to see Logan sitting in a hospital chair with Roman asleep on his shoulder.

Patton blinked, "what happened?"

"You and Virgil jumped off the bridge." Logan whispered.

"Where's Virgil?" Patton asked.

"He's in surgery." Logan said, "his appendix ruptured and it's possible one of his lungs partially collapsed."

"W-what?" Patton whispered.

"He'll be okay Patton." Logan smiled, "also your Dad should be here at any moment."

Patton nodded, "okay."

"What happened on the bridge?" Logan asked.

Patton blushed, "I was talking Virgil down and then he kissed me. I slipped and we fell."

"Oh." Logan nodded, "wait, Virgil kissed you?"

Patton blushed and nodded. The door opened and Patton's Dad, Thomas, came in.

"Patt!" Thomas cried, rushing over to hug his son.

"Hi Dad." Patton whispered, leaning into the hug.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked.

Patton nodded, "I wanna see Virge."

Thomas smiled and addressed all the boys, "the doctor said I could talk all of you there, Patt just has to be in a wheelchair."

Logan smiled and shook Roman awake.

"What's happening?" Roman muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"We're going to see Virge." Patton giggled, now in the wheelchair that was by the bed.

"Okay." Roman yawned.

Thomas smiled softly and lead the boys out to Virgil's room.