21

"You look like an emo lemon and lime couple." Roman laughed at his brother and his date.

"Oh, quiet Ro!" One of his mothers smiled as his other mom took a picture of Dee and Remus.

Dee was dressed in a black suit with yellow-gold accents. Similarly, Remus was wearing black and green.

Patton giggled from the couch where he was cuddling with Virge, "I think they look adorable together!"

"I do too." The mom with the camera said, "Roman, Logan, come get your pictures taken."

Roman took Logan's hand, leading him over to where his mom's wanted them to stand. Just as Roman's mom was about to take the picture, Roman turned and kissed Logan's cheek.

Romans mom laughed, "okay okay, Patt, Virge, your turn, then we'll have a group picture."

~~time skip ~~

Patton walked outside to the courtyard with a drink in each hand. Virgil had started getting anxious from all the people, so they moved outside.

Patton kissed Virgil's cheek, handing his a drink, "Feeling better?"

Virgil nodded, resting his head on Patton's shoulder, "yeah, thanks Patt."

Patton lean his head on Virgil's. Both boys enjoyed the moment of reprieve from the blaring music bright lights. The doors to the courtyard opened and Roman and Logan walked through.

"There you guys are." Roman smiled, walking over with Logan right behind him.

"Too many people?" Logan asked as they sat down.

Virgil nodded, "yeah."

"Well, the dance is almost over." Roman smiled, "they're starting to kick people out."

Virgil chuckled. Patton giggled and took his boyfriends hand.

"Should we be going then?" Patton asked.

"Sure." Virgil laughed.

Logan nodded and yawned, "we should all go home and get to bed. It's almost midnight."

"Alright," Roman kissed Logan quickly, "let's get you home."