17

T.W.: mention of suicide, panic attack

Virgil's parent's had gone in a flight right before he jumped, so he was staying at Patton's house for the week. The emo still had to recover for a few days before going back to school.

Patton opened Virgil's door slightly. Virgil was sleeping, but something seemed off. He was breathing heavily and twitching, tossing his head slightly.

Patton frowned, walking over to the bed and combing his fingers through Virgil's slightly sweaty locks. Virgil jolted awake, curling into his boyfriends arms.

"Are you okay Virge?" Patton asked.

"It was just a nightmare..." Virgil breathed, leaning into Patton's embrace.

Patton kissed Virgil's forehead, "what happened?"

"I was at the bridge," Virgil whispered, "and you jumped and I couldn't save you and Roman and Logan blamed me and I was all alone-"

Virgil cut himself off with a small sob. Patton hugged him tightly, telling him it was just a dream and that he was okay, that they were all okay.

After some minutes, Virgil managed to calm down.

Patton kissed Virgil's forehead, "are you feeling up to getting some ice cream?"

Virgil smiled and nodded, "yeah, just let me take a shower first."

Patton giggled, "okay, I'll be downstairs. Be careful not to pull your stitches or strain your shoulder or-"

Virgil smiled, kissing Patton softly, "I know Patt."

"I'm just making sure." Patton said.

"I know." Virgil said, "I love you."

Patton smiled, "I love you too."