11

T.W.: mention of self harm and suicide

"Hey Patt?" Virgil asked after breakfast, "how are you feeling today?"

"I feel a little calmer now that everything's out in the open." Patton shrugged.

Virgil nodded and hugged Patton, "have you ever... attempted?"

Patton hesitated, but nodded, "I tried to jump off the bridge, but my Dad called me and started talking about this puppy he saw."

The bridge. Virgil sighed, trying to keep that thought out of his head.

"How are you feeling?" Patton asked, changing the subject slightly.

Virgil shrugged, "I have therapy tomorrow."

Patton wrinkled his nose, "are you still with that awful therapist?"

Virgil sighed, "yep. All she tells me to do is paint and take fucking vitamins like that will fucking cure me."

"Language!" Patton scolded, "but that does sound rough."

Virgil nodded, "also... I've been having suicidal thoughts again."

"What?" Patton asked, hugging Virgil tightly, "what happened?"

"I just keep having this though of... jumping off the bridge." Virgil admitted.

Patton sighed, "Please don't. I don't know what I-we would do without you."

"I know Patt." Virgil whispered, resting his head on Patton's, "I'll try."

Patton nodded, "I wonder where Roman and Logan are?"

Virgil smirked, "they're probably making out."

"Virge!" Patton giggled.

"Come on!" Virgil whisper-yelled, taking Patton's hand, "let's go spy on them!"

Patton giggled and let Virgil pull him upstairs. Virgil gestured for Patton to be quiet as they approached the living room.

Roman and Logan were sitting on the couch, almost in each others laps while they kissed deeply. Virgil covered his mouth to stop from laughing.

"EW!" Virgil yelled, laughing.

Roman and Logan jumped apart, causing Patton to fall on the floor laughing.

"Virgil!" Roman shouted, jumping up and chasing the emo around the room.

Logan buried his face in his hands, still curled up on the couch. Patton was laughing so hard he had tears streaming down his face. Roman dragged Virgil to the kitchen and shoved ice down the back of his shirt. All in all, it was a great day.