28

T.W.: car accident

Patton was curled up on Virgil's lap, wearing boxers and one of Virgil's old sweaters. He had been having Bad Thoughts and needed someone there.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Virgil asked quietly.

Patton shook his head, burying his face in Virgil's hoodie.

"Okay." Virgil whispered, "movie?"

Patton nodded, letting Virgil crawl out from under him and pick out a movie. Virgil put in Winny the Pooh and went back to the bed.

Virgil hummed along with the opening song, making Patton smile. They watched almost all the episodes on the disk before Virgil got a text.

Virgil sighed, "my mom wants me home."

Patton pouted, "one more episode?"

"I'm sorry Patt, she sounded pretty insistent." Virgil kissed Patton softly, "I'll come over as soon as possible, okay?"

Patton nodded, "okay. I love you."

Virgil smiled, "I love you too."

The emo kissed his boyfriend one more time, then left for his car. Virgil had just gotten onto the main road when he heard a screech of tires. There was a crunch of metal and Virgil's world tipped.

The car flipped. Glass shattered around the boy, his purple hair slowly staining red. It was deathly silent.

Then everything came back. Sirens glared and the smell of smoke was settling around the two crashes cars. Virgil's phone was on the roof of the car, lit up with an incoming call.

The call timed out, only to be replaced with texts.

Snek- Virge! Answer your phone!

Snek- he took him!

Snek- he took Ree!

Snek- Virge!

Snek- VIRGIL!