12

"Bye Virgil." The emo's therapist, Patricia, said in her slight Scottish accent, "see you next month?"

"Yeah." Virgil whispered, feeling anxious as he walked out of her office.

The boy quickly climbed into his car, taking deep breaths and feeling the social exhaustion settle on his shoulders. He started driving, not really wanting to go home. Virgil decided to get some ice cream and head to the park.

The emo watched some sparrows play by the stream, taking a bite of ice cream.

"Interestingly, those are two female sparrows performing a courting dance."

Virgil jumped at the sudden voice, nearly dropping his ice cream.

"Jeeze Logan!" Virgil yelled as the glasses wearing boy sat down on the small bridge next to him, "Warn a dude first!"

"Apologies Virgil." Logan said, "I saw your car here and figured I'd check up on you."

Virgil nodded, "yeah. I just got done with therapy."

Logan scoffed, "I swear that woman does more harm than good."

"Yeah." Virgil sighed, "anyway, how are you?"

"I'm supposed to be getting Roman something for his stomach." Logan smiled.

Virgil laughed, "we told him not to eat that couch candy."

"But, as usual, he didn't listen." Logan chuckled, "and now he has food poisoning."

Logan's phone rang with a notification.

Boyfriend❤- looooo! Where r youuuuuu?

Virgil snorted, "You better get back to your boyfriend."

Logan chuckled and nodded, "yeah, take care Virgil."

"I will." Virgil gave Logan a two fingered salute as he walked away.

Virgil smiled as he finished his ice cream. Maybe he could do this whole life thing.