20

"Logan!" Roman sang, running up to his boyfriend and spinning them around.

"Roman!" Logan scolded once he was set down, his face red.

Roman laughed and held out a paper rose, "will you be my homecoming date?"

Logan smiled and laughed, taking the rose, "of course Ro."

Roman kissed Logan, wrapping his arms around the smallers waist.

"No kissing in the halls!" A teacher called.

The two broke apart just as Virgil and Patton walked over.

"Virgil! You're back!" Roman laughed, "now people can stop saying they're sorry for my loss."

Virgil chuckled, "I lived bitch."

Patton giggled, "they meant well, but it did start getting annoying when people said we were just in denial."

"I can imagine." Virgil smirked, "anyway, what's with the flower?"

"Roman just asked me to homecoming." Logan smiled softly.

"Awe!" Patton giggled.

The bell rang and they all went to their first class. Patton and Logan were walking to their first class, talking about homecoming, when Logan's phone rang.

Logan sighed and answered it, "Hello?"

An anonymized voice cracked through the line, "break up with Roman, or bad things will happe-"

Logan hung up, blocking the number after taking a screenshot.

"What was that about?" Patton asked.

"It was just that person who's threatening lgbt people." Logan explained.

Patton sighed, "why are they doing this?"

"I don't know." Logan said quietly, "but eventually they will be cought."

Patton nodded, staring at the floor. Logan sighed.

"Come on," Logan said, "if we don't hurry we'll be late."

Patton nodded again. The two made it to class just before the bell rang.