10

Logan was the first to wake up the next morning. Somehow, Roman was curled up on his chest, dispite being on the opposite side of the couch when they fell asleep. Logan felt his cheeks burn with a blush.

The boy carefully got up, trying not to wake Roman. One of Roman's mom's left a note saying she called the school, saying they were sick. Logan smiled softly.

"Lo?" Roman rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Morning Ro." Logan smiled.

Roman stood up and hugged Logan, nearly knocking the boy off balance.

"Roman, what-"

"I think I'm in love with you." Roman whispered.

Logan face went bright red, "R-ro, I..."

"Sorry." Roman said,  pulling away from the hug, "I'm just tired, ignore me-"

"Roman." Logan tilted the others chin up, "I love you too."

Roman smiled. Logan kissed him softly with a small smile of his own.

"Go back to sleep Ro." Logan whispered.

Roman nodded and layed back down on the couch, easily going back to sleep. Patton stirred in Virgil's arms.

"Lo? Are we the first ones up?" Patton asked.

Logan shook his head, "Roman woke up a little bit ago, but he fell asleep again."

Patton nodded and yawned, "are you okay kiddo? You look a little red."

Logan blushed darker, "Oh, um, Roman confessed that he loves me and I said I love him back."

Patton gasped, fully awake now, "Are you two dating now!?"

"Welln we haven't excactly established anything-" Logan shrugged.

Patton giggled, "Roman has told me so many times that he wants to be your boyfriend."

"It kinda got 'nnoyin' sometimes." Virgil yawned, burying his face in Patton's hair.

"I'm not annoying." Roman mumbled.

"Roman! You're awake!" Patton giggled, "are you and Logan boyfriends!?"

Roman blinked, his cheeks tinting pink, "u-um, well, only if Logan wants to."

"I literally kissed you Roman." Logan sighed.

"Wait what!?" Virgil asked, fully awake now.

"It was on the cheek!" Logan crossed his arms.

Roman chuckled, pulling Logan into a hug, "so will you be my boyfriend?"

Logan rolled his eyes, resting his head on Roman's shoulder, "of course."

Roman smiled and squeezed Logan slightly. Logan smiled, nuzzling into Romans neck.

"Alright, who wants breakfast?" Roman asked.