4

I had lost count of the number of times I had yawned during this lecture. It wasn't my chosen subject but I needed extra credit so I didn't fail my taken course. I probably had a bruise on my forehead from falling asleep and bashing my head on the desk. I had to pinch my arm to stay awake and wondered why I ever decided to go into psychology. I should have taken an easier course because I didn't expect to be thrown into extra maths classes.

"If you have any questions, you can email me," The lecturer said and I let out a sigh of relief. I shoved my things into my bag and waited for people to start leaving before I got up. I yawned once again and plugged myself into my music.

I walked through the university humming to myself, trying not to bump into anyone, but others didn't have manners so were knocking into me. I had learnt how to hold my tongue because I had gotten into a few fights when I was in school. I was abrupt, telling people how it was and sometimes it got me into a lot of trouble. It was just part of who I was and I tried my best to be friendly to people who I couldn't stand but it didn't work. In the end, I kept away from people and lost those who I thought were my friends.

I struggled a lot during school because I didn't always understand peoples emotions or how to be social. I got used to being ignored or pushed away. I had a few friends left from school but they weren't girls. Girls weren't a fan of how I told them that their faces were slapped with too much makeup or that no one wanted to hear fake giggles. I wasn't being horrible in any way and I thought that I was helping them. No one cared about what I had and just thought I was a rude bitch.

The boys took me how I was and always put me in my place if I said something too much. It didn't happen often but my tongue worked faster than my brain sometimes. I used to hate myself and suffered from depression for a while but I learnt how to cope by myself.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped around holding my hands up ready to chop whoever touched me. But I quickly lowered my hands when I saw Namjoon. I pulled my earphones out and paused my music.

"Hey, my innocent little bean," I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Not call me that in public for starters," Namjoon said quietly.

"Then what should I call you in public?" I asked, "Daddy?"

Namjoon went bright red, "No!"

"Alright, alright," I said, "What can I do for you, Namjoon?"

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked, leaning on the wall next to me to let people pass.

I frowned, "Well, I am going home to have dinner. I'll probably spend some time with my parents before they go to see my grandparents and then bully my older brother,"

"So you aren't busy?"

"That's me being busy,"

"Do you not get out?"

"I don't have friends, Namjoon," I said, rolling my eyes, "No, wait. I do but they are probably busy as well,"

Namjoon sighed, "Well, did you want to come to a party tonight?"

"Not really,"

"O-oh," He said, "Then...then you enjoy your night,"

I sighed as he walked away, and I went after him, "Hold on Namjoon. What party are we talking about?"

"My friend is throwing one and I wanted you to come with me,"

"Do you not have anyone else to ask?" I said, "Or is this a plan to lose your innocence?"

Namjoon choked on air and slapped his hands over my mouth, "Can you not just blurt that out?"

I licked his hands and he yanked them back, "Sorry. I've already warned you that I can't always hold my tongue,"

Namjoon sighed, "Give me your number,"

"Send me smoke signals,"

"Hand me your phone!"

"Ok! Don't your panties in a twist," I said handing my phone over, "Don't message me after 8 pm. Don't call me either. Also, at the weekend there's no point messaging me before midday because I don't get up until midday,"

"I just want your number so I can tell you about the party," Namjoon said.

"I also have another rule," I said taking my phone back. Namjoon dropped called me and I saved it under 'Innocent Bean'.

"Which is what?"

"If you send me a dick pic, I will show it to my brother and friends,"

Namjoon went bright red, "I won't do that and I have never done that,"

I smiled, "Good because that really isn't a way to pull a girl,"

"Will things happen tonight?" Namjoon asked quietly and moved closer to me.

"Which means?"

He cleared his throat, "You know...things?"

"Oh, you mean will we have sex?" I asked and he nodded, "No,"

"Oh come on!" He said, "You said you would help,"

"I am helping you," I said, "You can't just rush into losing it. You need to learn other things as well and you put your faith in me,"

Namjoon sighed, "Maybe I should have asked someone else,"

"Go for it," I shrugged, "But let's see how long your innocent little secret is kept,"

"You...you have a point," Namjoon muttered, "Anyway, try to dress up tonight and-"

"I will do my best to make your girl crush jealous," I said, "Don't worry. Under these baggy clothes, I have a body,"

"Whatever," He said, "I'll pick you up at 8,"

"How romantic," I said elbowing him, "Anyway, I should leave before those girls mob me and I don't want to be getting into a fight if I have a date with you tonight,"

"It's not a date!"

I smirked as the girls got closer and I went on my tiptoes, kissing Namjoon on the lips catching him by surprise, "I'll see you later, babe. I can't wait to spend all night with you,"

"U-uh, sure, I-I will see you l-later," He stuttered out and I kissed his cheek. I sent a smile to his friends standing behind him and walked away, sticking my earphones back in. To be honest, I had no idea why I did that but it was fun to see him squirm and one of the girls seemed to have a sour face so I hoped that was the girl he wanted.

But, I knew I would find out firsthand at this stupid party.

A/N: Ok. So I know I said I wouldn't update, but I have some free time and I had this idea. Don't forget to vote and comment.

It will get better, I promise but it's more of an introduction to this~

Stay weird <33